Rate Dr. Richard J. Rosengard

Dr. Richard J. Rosengard's Ratings

I started seeing Dr. Rose hard when I was 15 years old. I was being physically abused and emotionally tortured, and neglected at home. My father (the abuser) took my to arisen guard to get me mood stabilizers (that I didn't need). Despite my having been clear about the abuse on numerous occasions, no attempt was ever made to get me my brothers and I out of the situation. This doctor is an abusive parent's best friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

After interviewing my son for less than 15 minutes with NO recognized reasonable testing, Dr. Rosengard was paid to say that my son, who has been receiving care from National recognized Developmental Pediatricians for over a decade, my son is not Autistic. Dr. Rosengard did NOT consult with my son's Developmental Pediatrician, nor did he review any of testing by the Developmental Pediatrician or the School District. Instead, Dr. Rosengard pocketed the money paid to him by my rich ex-husband so that my ex-husband wouldn't have to pay child support for our Federally and State of Arizona recognized disabled son. Poor ethics on the part of Dr. Rosengard.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][596690].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 10, 2014

Very thorough and insightful. He will work with you until he finds a solution. Excellent bedside manner. I would highly recommend this doctor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][596689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2012

Dr Rosengard is very professional and effective. I have benefitted immensely from his care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][596688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

The staff did not return my phone calls to make a necessary appointment. I was very dissatisfied with Dr. Rosengard's approach to my treatment by asking me repetitive questions and arriving late to my 7am appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2009

He is one of the best. He gives lectures to other Psychiatrists and other psychiatrists refer patients that they don't know how to help to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][596686].votes_count ]]