Rate Dr. Christopher L. Lykins

Dr. Christopher L. Lykins's Ratings

I had a sinus surgery and had no pain after. Surgery on Wednesday and went to a party on Saturday.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

This is one of the finest Drs I have delt with. He took on a problem with a growth in my nose that no one else would deal with. Because of my heart condition the growth had to be removed under local anesthesia. He saw the problem scheduled the surgery (which turned out to be Cancer) and removed the growth. I had been dealing with this painful problem for over 6 months. It is absolutely worth any distance to travel to get this type of excellent treatment. Brad Ingles

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Sadly disappointed. Dr. Lykins prescribed drugs rather than performing a biopsy as two other ENTs recommended. He completely dismissed my concerns about taking a drug for which I had absolutely no symptoms that would indicate it would be the appropriate course of treatment. The drug caused terrible side effects and now I'm worse off than before I saw Dr. Lykins. He also did not return my call when I reported the drug reaction. I would not recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2011

Dr Lykins receives my highest accolades. On meeting Dr Lykins for the first time he was extremely knowledgeable, thorough in explaining the issue and treatment options, all the while answering any questions and making me feel very comfortable. Never did I feel rushed. He is very skilled surgeon. He performed a hemi- thyroidectomy on me and the incision site is barely visible. Since Dr Lykins is also a board certified Plastic Surgeon, that should come as no surprise. It was easy to get an appointment and Dr Lykins should pride himself on running on time without keeping you waiting. In addition, all the office personnel that I interacted with, either in person or over the phone, were courteous, helpful and prompt in returning phone calls if necessary. I am so impressed with Dr Lykins and his office staff that I have already referred a relative to his practice and would recommend that others seek out his expertise as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2011

The staff at Entegrity ENT are professional, compassionate and appear to like their jobs. They are always happy and supportive. Dr.Lykins is an ultimate, positive, upbeat, energetic and knowledgable person. He truly cares about his patients. I am glad to have him as an ENT;in fact, I wish I knew about him years ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2011

I had septoplasty to rebuilt another septum that I had had 18+ years ago. Turn out much less painful than what I recalled originally. I can breathe and my eye sight is improved upon. Overall, the doctor has fine hands and good accuracy with a couple of stories to make you feel fine. Good luck and enjoy you will be fine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597415].votes_count ]]