Rate Dr. James Y. Chuang

Dr. James Y. Chuang's Ratings

He is very knowledgeable, at the surgery everything went smoothly, he was on time and had no problem. I would definitely recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

rude- nasty- office never called with my test results.I finally called them & they claim that they could not reach me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

He is so rude and condescending! A good dr is about their knowledge in their field AND their ability to communicate with the patient and put them at ease. He apparently was never told about the latter part of the job. If he worked on robots or people without emotions he would probably rate higher. He may be intelligent and knowledgable...but he is not a GOOD dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2014

Dr Chuang is an amazing doctor. He taught me things about my sinus/ear issues I've had since I was a kid that none of my previous doctors explained to me. He has a very professional mannerism that would be perfect for parents and their little ones. A real class act. All is advice has panned out - to date - and I now feel I can self manage my sinus and ear issues with mostly over the counter remedies and steam. I finally have an ENT I can stick again with barring any insurance issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2013

Very friendly, helpful staff and Dr. He was awesome with my daughter and her surgery to remove her tonsils and adenoids...very thorough and patient with all my questions as well. HIGHLY recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2013

Dr.Chuang was very nice and gentle with our ten month old son. He was very thorough and made us feel at ease. Staff was friendly and efficient. Best ENT we have ever seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597426].votes_count ]]