Rate Dr. Eric T. Hisaka

Dr. Eric T. Hisaka's Ratings

I saw Dr Hisaka for some plastic surgery, specifically liposuction & breast implants. Before selecting him, I met with ten other doctors to find the one who I felt was right for me. Of all of them, I didn’t feel that he kept as up to date as some of the other doctors, but he was still very knowledgeable. Overall, I thought he had the best bedside manner and he was the only one I felt comfortable trusting with my life. He made an effort to get to know me; he was very generous with his time and I never felt rushed; and he even talked me out of some services. He was also the cheapest of everyone I met with and never charged a consultation fee. I felt he could have been more aggressive with the liposuction, but I think that’s more reflective of my desire to be thin. He did a great job and I finally look proportionate. I’m pleased with the results (and so is my husband!!).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597481].votes_count ]]