Rate Dr. Bohdan A. Makarewycz

Dr. Bohdan A. Makarewycz's Ratings

I have suffered with chronic sinusitis for more than 20 years. Dr. Makarewycz was the second to the last of many ENTs who treated me over this time. His failure to take my problem seriously caused me to continue to suffer for many years until I found an ENT in Palo Alto who finally corrected my problem with sinus surgery. I am well at last! But no thanks to Dr. Makarewycz, he failed to do any of the diagnostics that the Dr. in Palo Alto did, and he thought it was acceptable for me to suffer sinus infection after sinus infection. He just kept writing a new script for antibiotics and saying that was the best he could do. Well it wasn't. and if he's telling you it's the best he can do, look around. Find another opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597631].votes_count ]]