Rate Dr. Warren S. Line

Dr. Warren S. Line's Ratings

Simply a great doctor. Myself and my family remain patients for decades and with good reason.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Dr. Line helped my teenage daughter breathe again. She had a deviated septum and he performed the surgery. He was fantastic with ALL of the follow up appointments, making sure that she was completely healed and happy. I would highly recommend Dr. Line. He has a quirky way with patients and jokes with them to lighten things up a bit. (Sometimes he calls himself Dr. nose picker, and he has a crazy collection of antique ear and nose instruments in his waiting room.) While at first, my daughter thought he was a bit odd, she's really come to love and appreciate him and feels lucky that he is her doctor. His staff is wonderful and kind as well. We've never felt like a number. Lots of personal attention.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Dr. Line did my thyroid surgery two years ago. It was a HUGE relief to finally have a doctor listen to me and agree that I had come to the right conclusion. As soon as I awoke from the surgery, he told me that removing my thyroid was definitely the right decision and I have been on the mend ever since. He always told me what was going to happen and what the recuperation would be like and how long in CLEAR, CONCISE EXPLANATIONS. He is so knowledgeable, his diagnosis process is fast as is recommending correct medication. He's an excellent ENT and surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Doctor Line is amazing. After seeing another Dr. that recommended surgery for a hole in my ear drum, I went to Dr. Line for a second opinion. Dr. Line saw the hole and said he could fix it right there and then. He took out a piece of Zagg cigarette paper and cut out a tiny piece. He put the paper over the hole on my ear drum and glued it in place with an antibitioic ointment. The noise I had been suffering with for 6 months immediately disappeared! The paper acted as a matrix for my ear drum to heal over and eventually disolved away on its own. Dr. Line also fixed my deviated septum and did a turbinate reduction and I can breath through my nose for the first time in my life! He did all this without giving me black eyes like every other Doctor and nurse said would happen. His bedside manner is amazing and he thinks outside of the box and finds solutions that don't just pad his pocket book. I wish all doctors were as good as him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][597710].votes_count ]]