Rate Dr. Karl W. Diehn

Dr. Karl W. Diehn's Ratings

Dr. Diehn is a wonderful doctor. I have been a patient since 1986. I have moved to Georgia two years ago, but Dr. Diehn is the only ENT doctor that I trust. I make a yearly check-up appointment and travel 12 hours to see him. He is worth every mile!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][599284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

After waiting over an hour, we saw Dr. Diehn for about five minutes, during which time he rushed us and answered multiple questions with "I don't know" or "there's no way to know that" (I was hoping for at least an educated guess from someone who'd been through med school and has been practicing medicine for several decades). Without weighing the pros and cons of doing a surgical procedure on my child--and without being able to give a diagnosis--he said casually, "just bring her back in a month and we'll do the procedure." (???!!!) He was pleasant enough and very sweet to my child, but we left the appointment with no more answers than when we arrived.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][599283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Dr. Diehn is excellent. I am a registered nurse and have worked with many ENT specialists and he is the best. He has performed surgeries ( sinus, adenoid, etc) on my husband and 2 children and he is excellent. GBMC is great as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][599282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Physician seems concerned and listens to your complaints. Physician is thorough with his exam. Will call you back when you leave a message. His nurse practitioner was also very efficient and concerned and I got excellent treatment from her. I was impressed when I was given a same day appointment because of my complaints. I was seen 5 minutes before my actual apointment time. The secretary Amy was extremely pleasant to speak with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][599281].votes_count ]]