Rate Dr. Geoffrey W. Tobias

Dr. Geoffrey W. Tobias's Ratings

International media failed professionally and ethically in Gaza
Op-ed: According to civilian death toll measure, Nazi Germany – which had one million dead civilians in World War II – was a victim of the aggressive US, which lost 'only' 12,000 civilians.
Eytan Gilboa
Published: 08.13.14, 00:54 / Israel Opinion

The media coverage of wars affects the global public opinion, leaders and decision making. Its trends can determine the results just as much as what it achieved in the battlefield.

• Follow Ynetnews on Facebook and Twitter

I am about 10 weeks post op and extremely disappointed, sad and angry. Dr T was way too conservative and ignored a key request -- to reduce my profile and to make my nose look shorter as a result of this. I went through a lot of emotional and physical discomfort, and even another surgeon told me that it doesn't look like much of a change and that I should go back to him and have it revised. I am SOO disappointed and am having a hard time looking at myself in the mirror as i was hoping that I would be able to walk around feeling much more attractive. I have to wait about a year if I do have a revision and I don't know how I am going to continue to walk around like this. The thought of having to endure all this again is terrible. DO NOT go to this doctor.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Do not be fooled by the beautiful website...or the few good pics of post ops in his office...or these 5 star ratings like I was. You have been warned.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

He is honest. He has a very nice website. But he did not do a good job on my nose. Even after a"touch up".

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Submitted July 18, 2014 | flag

Couldn't be happier! I had my surgery Dec.2013. My nose had a big bump that was noticeable from my side & had a bulbous tip. I did some research, asking girls that I know would only go to the best of the best &came to 4 doctors, Dr.Tobias being 1 of them. He was the 1st & only appt. I made. He didn't try 2 sell me on anything, did not try to change my nose entirely, but promised to try to get the best of what I had &I trusted him. Dr.Tobias does not to imaging which made me a bit weary. He is a straight shooter, does not exaggerate on anything, &I love that. He did say that he used a new technique on me & I must say it's amazing! It has been 5 months after surgery & I am SOO happy with my results!! The shape of my face did not change at all, the side is perfectly straight & it's beginning to thin out slowly over time & I actually like that, so its not drastic change in the size/shape of my nose. I get compliments from friends & family all the time. job well done Dr. Tobias &thank you!!

Submitted May 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Tobias helped make my nose look natural again after a previous surgeon had failed miserably. We discussed what was going to happen in prior visits leading up to the surgery and he was spot on. He has a fantastic staff and his ability and knowledge is second to none. He help save my life because I had lost hope I would ever be able to look at myself in the mirror again and be happy. I will forever be thankful that I found Dr. Tobias and I hope this comment touches someone who is in need of help and wants to feel better again. Dr. Tobias is amazing.

Submitted May 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Jeffrey Tobias stands by his work! My husband had a Rhinoplasty procedure done last year and was not satisfied with the results. Dr. Tobias patiently worked with him through the healing process and rescheduled another procedure, at no cost to us. Months later, post surgery number two, we are very happy with the results! Thank you Dr. Tobias for an excellent job and standing behind your work!

Submitted Nov. 25, 2013 | flag

My life has changed dramatically within the past year of having my surgery. My only regret is that I wish I would've done it sooner! I went to several doctors for consultations and either they tried to sell me other procedures or they didn't want to do my surgery because my septum was so deviated, plus my nose was broken. I researched many doctors and went to a handful of them over the years. I knew Dr. Tobias was "the one" the day I met him. Not only did he actually take the time to sit down and talk to me for about an hour, he also was very honest and informative, which I liked a lot. I felt very comfortable with him. Long story short. My life has changed for the best! Not only did he do an outstanding job, he didn't make me look artificial. Friends, family, and acquaintances highly complimented and praised his work!! My confidence has soared!! I love the results!!! Choosing Dr. Tobias was the best thing I ever did!! It pays to do your research!!

Submitted Nov. 6, 2013 | flag

I CAN'T emphasize the amount of disappointment and anger I have with this doctor. I trusted all these 5 star reviews written about him & Im sooooo ridiculously unhappy with my results. It has been over a year post op and my nose is 1) very uneven 2) much wider than it began with 3) he conned me into doing a 2nd surgery because a cyst had a appeared on my nose after he performed on me the first time (I have never ever gotten a cyst before in my life) and this surgery led to a huge keloid which is STILL on my nose over a year later. I complained to him numerous times and visited the dermatologist that he recommended and it all seems like a waste of time, energy, and money. I am financially and emotionally drained and I cry from time to time over this b/c of how angry I am with the misleading Dr Tobias did. He had the audacity to blame my keloid formation on my mild acne which he never brought up before the first surgery. My family says they don't even see a dif in my nose STAY AWAY!!!

Submitted Aug. 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Tobias is a truly outstanding surgeon. I presented him with a badly crooked nose - broken in a schoolyard accident and then only marginally corrected by a (first generation) surgeon in the 1980's. Dr. Tobias immediately inspired confidence with his great expertise and credentials... and moreover, it became quickly evident that he has excellent aesthetic sensibilities and that he genuinely cares about the quality of his work. Long story short, the procedure went well and my nose is dramatically improved. Perhaps not arrow-straight, but substantially corrected - and essentially a perfectly normal looking nose... Most critically, I am no longer self-conscious of my appearance. HIGHLY Recommended.

Submitted March 21, 2013 | flag