Rate Dr. Ara Chalian

Dr. Ara Chalian's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

A legend in his own mind. Ego too immense to fit in examining room. Doesnt listen and tells 59 yo woman cancer patient that he doesnt want to "waste money on tests to diagnose her problems". This man is dangerous, rude, arrogant.RUN to the nearest EXIT.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2479456].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 27, 2014

Dr Chalian is an excellent doctor! I would highly recommend him. He and his staff are extremely professional, kind, and compassionate. I had a thyroidectomy and felt I was in very good hands and received top notch care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Exceptional surgeon. Caring and devoted to his profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2011

Dr. Chalian was my second opinion Dr. He was fantastic. I am very happy with my surgery. I didn't have as much scarring and he didn't have to take the entire Parotid Gland out like the Dr. would have on my first opinion. I felt like I was in good hands with him and he is not only a Dr. who teaches other Dr.'s but he is also a plastic surgeon. He has an excellent staff and overall I had a good experience with everyone at the Univ. of Penn Hopsital. I would highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][601165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Dr. Chalian was referred to me to perform thyroid surgery for my cancer. He is very nice and helpful. He explained the surgery thoroughly and for possible complications.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2009

Dr. Chalian is the best, staff is excellent, response time is great, Dr. Chalian even responded to my e-mail within 30 minite time frame while away from his office. Highly recommend him. Certainly worth the trip to Philadelphia.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601163].votes_count ]]