Rate Dr. Joseph Turner

Dr. Joseph Turner's Ratings

Dr. Joseph Turner Nose what is going on. When I talk to him he is all Ears. I love his aggressive cut Throat approach to medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2388996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Turner has been seeing my husband for many years..he gets wax build up every few months. Dr. Turner is by far the best E.N.T. in the business. Great bedside manner, punctual, knowledgeable and has a wonderful staff. What else could you ask for in a doctor? The best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Turner is a wonderful doctor! I kept on getting wax build up in my ear. It was weird, and disgusting lol, that I would get ears full of wax 2 weeks later. I was seeing the other doctors in the office at that time, and they just kept shooting my ear with water, but then I made an appointment with Dr. Turner. He said that my ears had a PH inbalance problem, so he washed my ears out with vinegar, and put some type of cream in my ear, and because of that, I have not had wax in my ears for months! I see Dr. Turner every 4 months! He solved my ear wax buildup problem, when the other doctors didn't they just kept on shooting my ear with water. Dr. Turner is friendly, and takes the time to talk to you. He solved all of my problems! I will always be his patient. Thank you, Dr. Turner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2013

Dr.Turner is the BEST he did my surgery years ago and just did my daughter. I wouldn't go to anyone else :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2012

The Best!!!!!!!!!!!!!A great doctor,you are a patient not a number.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2011

Dr. Turner is awesome and really goes above & beyond to make sure you understand everything. I never felt rushed during the appt, or when we spoke on the phone about surgery where he went above & beyond to make sure all my questions were answered. I had surgery to remove my tonsils & adenoids, and it went as well as you could expect a procedure as painful as that to go. I had an instance of bleeding so my husband called per the outpatient instructions, where he spoke with someone who said they would have the Doctor contact us. He called back within a couple of minutes, which was really impressive because this was around the 4th of July holiday when many people are on vacation. He is very well respected, my primary care physician knew of him instantly & said great things. When my husband went to fill my prescription for painkillers after the surgery, the pharmacist saw who wrote the prescription & also made an unsolicited comment about how great of a doctor he is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

A great doctor!!! In my opinion there is none better .He walks on water.believe me you will not find a better doctor HE SAVER MY LIFE!!!!!I Have worked in med. myself for 35 years ,and have seen a lot of doctors in that time, but none, I repeat none as good as dr.Turner.Great bedside manner and very knowledgeabl!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

awesome doctor!!!!!!!!!!!He helped me so much!!THe greatest ear nose throat inpittsburgh

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

Dr Turner in my opinion is the finest ear Nose and throat specialist in Pittsburgh.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 25, 2010

A great great doctor,very caring to the patients. MAKES YOU FEEL VERY COMFOTABLE WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SAME ROOM .TREATS YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL,NOT A NUMBER, VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE,A GREAT DOCTOR.I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601210].votes_count ]]