Rate Dr. Dale Henry

Dr. Dale Henry's Ratings

Proceed only with caution. Dr. Henry runs a factory dental practice. If you are happy with McDentistry, this is the place for you. My wife was in the dental chair and prepped for a procedure (which had included an extraction). Only then did Dr. Henry tell me he ‘didn’t feel competent to proceed.’ At one level I was grateful that he made this admission, but I was deeply disappointed that it came only after he had told his staff that it was the patient who didn’t wish to proceed. I understand that he wished to save face, but I believe it was highly unprofessional for Dr. Henry to attempt to blame a patient for his own shortcomings. Needless to say, we transferred care to another dentist immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

Thank you for being such a awesome family dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Dr Henry was very nice the staff as well. But charging my plan as much as they did and telling me I was 100% paid then sending me a rather rude note on a bill charging interest on a bill I was totally unaware of.The fact the filling done didn't last 6 weeks and cost me a additional several hundred dollars by the time I took two days off work n drove 270 klm X 2. If he has the right to have one hand in my mouth and the other in my wallet maybe I should be reimbursed my having to pay twice for the same tooth to be filled and two days lost work !!! (So Linda this is why I was upset when I called) I will take my dental work south now you can also return my Xrays to me. Douglas Graham

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2452793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

I had an overwhelming fear of the dentist due to past traumatic dental experiences, and had not been to the dentist in many, many years because of it. Looked through the online yellow pages, read reviews of my dentist and gave him a try. Dr. Henry and the staff are fabulous!! Put me at ease, understood my anxiety and totally got me over my fears. Whether it's a cleaning or a filling, a quick visit or extensive work, I'm not apprehensive of dentist visits whatsoever anymore. I've gone from no visits in over 20 years to 5 visits in 3 months! (There was quite a bit of work needing to be done after all that time) Best decision I ever made - I heartily recommend this practice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1634680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

I needed a dentist in Vernon and Dr. Henry was recommended. He and his staff certainly lived up to their reputation, they are all very friendly and caring. Dr. Henry makes every effort to ensure you feel no pain while he is working on you. I also appreciate that Dr. Henry doesn't try to upsell you to more expensive work than you need. I'm glad to have him as my dentist and recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1634679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

I grew up having Dr Henry as my dentist and have had 2 dentists since. Both new dentists have complimented the "excellent quality of work" Dr. Henry has done on me. Dr. Henry was always wonderful, my family in Vernon still see him. Thank you Dr. Henry!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1634678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dale has been my Dentist for 20 + years and he is a great Dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1634677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2011

I have been going to Dale's office for over 10 years now...Dale is always the same...professional, personable, friendly. He also hires like minded staff and the philosophy is exemplified through his staff. I went to another Dentist once for a brief time and came back with my tail between my legs, even still, he welcomed me back. The other Dentist left my daughter (15 yr old) in pain and refused to look after her because holidays were more important. Dale immediately booked an appointment and looked after her promptly resolving the issue that caused her pain. He is a "people" person and truly cares!! DENTIST WITH HEART!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1634676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2011

The best dentist. I am extremely nervous when I go to the detist. In my 40 years he is the 1st dentist I am comfortable with. He chose the right profession!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1634675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2010

The nicest dentist we have ever been to. Very professional and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1634674].votes_count ]]