Rate Dr. Louis W. Apostolakis

Dr. Louis W. Apostolakis's Ratings

My rate is based on his work and not how he treat people. Results-5, the way he treat people- Epic Fail! Dr. A is a very skilled surgeon (FYI, there is more where he comes from) but if you only knew how he treated his staff when the patients are not around, WOW! Disgusting, to say the least. I was in-office and he didn't know it and I heard him speaking to a staff member soooooo disrespectfully. Total turn-off and will never go back. As the previous reviewer stated, new staff all the time, I'm assuming this is why. Mr. I am God complex, perfect description previous reviewer!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I can confirm the other negative review- I also did not know Dr. Apostolakis wasn't ABPS certified and received the same elitist attitude. I saw him for lower blepharoplasty tear trough implants and my right eye was bruised and swollen for more than 15 months. I went for a visit to see what my options were and he basically said there was nothing wrong, although his assistant and receptionist both verbally said they could see the excessive swelling of my right eye. I have since gone for a 2nd opinion and scheduled a board certified surgeon to correct the tear trough implant procedure performed by Dr. Apostolakis. I can also confirm that he has a new staff every 12 months, I'm sure as a result of his God complex. If you are considering Dr. Apostolakis for blepharolplasty (tear trough implants) I would definitely not use him because he is not ABPS certified and I can confirm via this review that my results were very bad and was forced to have a second procedure to correct his work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Dr. A has taken WONDERFUL care of me for the past 5 years! I'll be going again soon, he's great whether it's surgery, injectibles, whatever. It's all about maintenance!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2010

Got Restylane from Dr. Apostolakis. Very good experience. Excellent results. His staff was also very knowledgeable and helpful. Definitely would recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

I love Dr A! He and his staff have always been wonderful and I have seen him for a long time as well. I recommend him to all of my friends without hesitation. I have had wrinkle fillers, botox and my upper and lower eyelids done (wow what a difference. I feel and look great! I will continue to have him help me "turn the clock back"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2010

I have also seen Dr. Apostolakis for years and have been very happy with his expertise and results. I have had botox, restylane, and a chin implant. I have been very pleased with the results which are extremely natural. I have seen people who have had botox without going to someone who specializes in it, resulting in the "frozen face" look. I always have the perfect amount of motion left to show emotion yet prevent wrinkles : ) I feel very comfortable with him and wouldn't trust my face to anyone else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

I have gone to Dr. Apostolakis for many years for Botox. I see that another user here is unhappy with him, but I have always found him to be patient and informative. I liked him so much that I let him try to improve a so-so nose job that I'd had with another doctor. I was very happy with the results and would recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2008

Awful results. Not ABPS certified. Find another or end up paying a qualified plastic surgeon double to fix his mistakes. Terrible, elitist bedside manner. Does not listen to patient. Complete staff change every year. Hard to work with. A bit of a God complex.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][601323].votes_count ]]