Rate Dr. Mark W. Vogel

Dr. Mark W. Vogel's Ratings

This doctor is an ambulance chaser. I was in hospital emergency room for catheter insertion when his doctor friend introduced me to him. He asked me to make an appointment with his office to remove catheter later. I made an appointment with him and cancelled when I found out he did not accept any insurance. I went to another urologist for catheter removal. He still went ahead and invoiced my insurance and myself for $400 even though he provided no service. He is a farce and I would recommend great caution if you have to use him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2132305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

Mark Vogel, MD is far from being a nice man. I had a trapped kidney stone and infection that needed to be taken care of and he told me that because of the National Urological Confrence he was heading up it would be virtually impossible to get treatment before a week further he couldn't get me a ct scan for a week. I had to stick with him, having to be admitted to the hospital because of his laziness and not treating me for the kidney infection which made the stone worse, roughed me up on exam, then I and the OR team had to wait on his tardiness for my surgery. He should be ashamed of himself. Attitude and treating people poorly doesn't work in my book. He should be ashamed of himself as well as the doctor who refered me to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2132304].votes_count ]]