Rate Dr. Rodney Kaiser

Dr. Rodney Kaiser's Ratings

Dr. K was my mother's doctor during the last few years of her life; I truly believe his care was instrumental in giving her several extra years she might not otherwise have had. When my heart issues arose beginning in 2000, I wanted him as my cardiologist. He always takes whatever time is needed to discuss my issues and has a wonderful "bedside manner". He is knowledgeable, patient and accessible. I would not hesitate to recommend him to others needing a cardiologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2132705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

He may have many positive qualities -- I only saw him once, so I do not want to judge his entire practice -- but my personal experience in 2004 was that he tried to give me a prescription for drugs before running tests to identify the problem, which I thought was inappropriate. I want to KNOW what's wrong; he wanted to just try out some drugs and see if it helped. I will not go back to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2132704].votes_count ]]