Rate Dr. Steven M. Spiegel

Dr. Steven M. Spiegel's Ratings

I'm just an regular patient, but I get the kind attention I would expect if I had donated a wing to his hospital. I have never felt rushed in visits with him, and he does a great job of making multiple options available to his patients (very important as some nephrologists tend to steer patients towards only some of the available modalities). I am not surprised to see other reviewers gave him 5's across the board.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][602738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Really interested in patient care. Goes beyond specialty to help with diagnosis. Willing to work with other doctors. VERY knowledgeable and up to date. Friendly and approachable and respected by other doctors. SO glad he is on my team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][602737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2012

Highly recommended and respected by his peers. Very knowledgeable in many medical fields. Spends necessary time and is a good communicator. Would recommed to anyone- great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][602736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2011

Does not hesitate to spend the time necessary to answer all questions on prognosis, treatment options, etc. Although he works at a community hospital, I know he is highly regarded by the transplant staff at one of the top Boston hospitals.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][602735].votes_count ]]