Rate Dr. William G. Loudon

Dr. William G. Loudon's Ratings

I must say Dr. Laudon does not have a very good bed side manner. He's arrogant and has an uncaring attitude. Especially when dealing with a parent of an ill child. He didn't know why we were at a follow up appointment and barely remembered who the child was even though he did surgery on his brain. He should have reviewed the chart before he even came in the room.This is not to say he's not a good surgeon, he just needs to be a little more sensative to the family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

amazing surgeon he took a cyst off of my spinal cord without him I would be paralized. he rushed me in when I lost feeling in my legs. I owe him my life and I truly love him for that. he checked on me a lot and I continue to see him every couple months. he told me getting off the pain medications would be the hardest part. I was on vicodin morphine diloudid methadone and norco and tons more! he was right. it took me from 09 until jan 2011 to quit methadone. he is the smartest and sweetest person ever. he is a great guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2011

Dr. Louden is undoubtedly very knowledgable in the field of neurosurgery. However, his adminstrative support staff is unreliable and difficult to work with. They do not communicate well and therefore, provide substandard service to his patients. Helpfulness depends on who you speak to. If you reach the wrong person in his office, you're very likely going to be given the "run-around".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603014].votes_count ]]