Dr. William G. Loudon

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. William G. Loudon has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Neurosurgeon-related: nervous system, cervical and lumbar spine problems, brain tumors, neurovascular problems, peripheral nerve problems, neurological surgery, brain and spinal cord tumors, skull-base surgery, brachytherapy, aneurysm surgery, epilepsy surgery, neurological surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "William" to "William G."
RID: 2664555
28/05/13 3 1 1 3 I must say Dr. Laudon does not have a very good bed side manner. He's arrogant and has an uncaring attitude. Especially when dealing with a parent of an ill child. He didn't know why we were at a follow up appointment and barely remembered who the child was even though he did surgery on his brain. He should have reviewed the chart before he even came in the room.This is not to say he's not a good surgeon, he just needs to be a little more sensative to the family.
Insurance: Molina
RID: 1339168
18/01/11 5 5 5 5 amazing surgeon he took a cyst off of my spinal cord without him I would be paralized. he rushed me in when I lost feeling in my legs. I owe him my life and I truly love him for that. he checked on me a lot and I continue to see him every couple months. he told me getting off the pain medications would be the hardest part. I was on vicodin morphine diloudid methadone and norco and tons more! he was right. it took me from 09 until jan 2011 to quit methadone. he is the smartest and sweetest person ever. he is a great guy.
Insurance: Anthem
Paid (or co-pay): $500000
RID: 938227
16/07/09 2 4 3 5 Dr. Louden is undoubtedly very knowledgable in the field of neurosurgery. However, his adminstrative support staff is unreliable and difficult to work with. They do not communicate well and therefore, provide substandard service to his patients. Helpfulness depends on who you speak to. If you reach the wrong person in his office, you're very likely going to be given the "run-around".
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield