Rate Dr. Moise Danielpour

Dr. Moise Danielpour's Ratings

Dr. D is amazing! Through four surgeries over five years, we always knew our son was in good hands. Even though we now live 120 miles away, its worth it knowing our son has the best care.

Submitted April 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Danielpour is a caring and compassionate doctor. My son had surgery at the age of 13 and Dr. Danielpour could relate to him and made him feel safe. He saved my son's life and I can only thank God for this talented wonderful surgeon.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Danielpour was absolutely amazing when my 3 year old son needed surgery. His office was ridiculously efficient and friendly to start. Then we met him and he was both knowledgeable and caring. He listened to every word we said and made sure we understood everything that would happen. The day of the surgery, he seemed to take care of my son as if he was his own. Couldn't imagine a better experience.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2011 | flag

Wonderful, he did surgery on my daughter. I would trust him with any problem.

Submitted June 1, 2010 | flag