Rate Dr. Eric S. Surrey

Dr. Eric S. Surrey's Ratings

We went through 2 IVF cycles here (I was 42 at the time) using a different protocol each time. Our nurse was like a robot; unfeeling, not helpful. She seemed irritated by my calls and questions. Felt that we were blindsided by the high costs of drugs and some procedures, which we thought should have been discussed upfront at our 1st visit. BUT Dr. Surrey was super helpful and positive, even though I think he believed that we were pursuing a baby in vain due my age. The eggs didn't mature, and now we are looking at donor options, but I am not sure we can afford this again. Dr surrey also made some off-hand comments such as "you can shop while you are in Denver", which leads me to think he has no idea how poor the normal middle-class person can be! We are looking at IVF in Prague...

Submitted Nov. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Surrey deserves to be on top of the list for reproductive endochrinologists. He has a great personality, and excellent skills to boot. If you want to get pregnant and have failed at other clinics, then CCRM is the place to go, and I highly recommend working with Dr. Surrey. He cares about his patients, and practices with honesty and integrity. He will tell you the truth no matter what you are faced with, but you can be sure that it will be told with the intention of helping you to achieve your goal of becoming pregnant. After 8 years, and 4 infertility clinics and multiple failed IVF cycles, I came to CCRM and was pregnant after one try. THANK YOU!!!

Submitted April 14, 2010 | flag

If you are a female and want to keep your organs and are faced with a hysterectomy, please go see Dr. Surrey!

Submitted May 6, 2009 | flag