Rate Dr. Kimberly P. Hood

Dr. Kimberly P. Hood's Ratings

I agree with the other comments - this is the worst office staff I've ever encountered. I had an appointment at 9am and was still sitting there at 11:30. When I asked how much longer it would be the receptionists snapped at me and said I would be seen whenever the doctor "got around to it". In the time that I was sitting there three other people stormed out or had confrontations with the staff - it's just a terrible environment altogether. I was just there for a GYN appointment, and I felt terrible for the women who were there for an OB appointment. I have no idea how this doctor keeps any patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2391026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr. Hood's office staff is terrible. They lost multiple test results of mine and then told me they would call me back and never did. She is a great physician but her staff is really awful and plain rude. Get out of the medical field if you don't know how to be compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][605299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

This doctor is rude and very unprofessional. She didn't even deliver my baby then wouldn't even do my pp appointment. She refused to deliver my sisters baby at 34 weeks then two weeks later my nephew died inside of my sister even though she knew he was at risk. They tried to say they can't deliver babies that early but yet 2 months before they delivered me at 32 weeks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][605298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2014

Dr. Hood's wait times are rediculous. In 6 OB visits she never spent more than 5 minutes with me, after waites in excess of 2 hours. She dismisses the concerns of expectant mothers, and communicates information poorly. Her staff is equally rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][605297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

I received a letter stating I could not be seen by them and their practice! They refused to see me even though I was pregnant. They didn't even give me time to find new doc...even though I think they are suppose to...atleast see me until i had found a new doctor. My letter stated they would see me for 30 days but when i called I was turned away!! I never felt so terrible n scared, its not a good feeling to have a high risk pregnancy and no doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][605296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

I arrived at my appt. to be told that the Dr. Had to cx due to having to be at the hospital that day. There were 2 ladies waiting since they were going to be seen. I pleaded with the receptionist that I had a serious health issue and really needed to be seen. I could not be seen- I had driven 25 miles there and taken a day off from work. I overheard the workers in the office laughing at me and my pleading and let them know just how insulted and dissatisfied I was. I received a letter stating that I could no longer be seen by them due to MY rudeness. The experience was AWFUL.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][605295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2013

Worst punctuality I've ever experienced. We've been in 3 visits and waited an hour each time. Two of those appointments were at 0830 and they open at 0730. They way overbook and the patients sit in the waiting room starring at a framed sign that says to EXPECT wait times from :30 to 1:30. Our first visit we waited over 90 minutes. To me if you have a framed sign that says expect excess wait times that means you've identified a problem and refuse to fix it! Once you make it back to see the Dr the service is sound and good but if you have to add an hour wait to every appointment you might as well expand the area you're willing to drive by :30.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][605294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2012

This was the best Dr. for GYN I have ever seen! I used her for last yrs yearly and will use her again! She was a very good Dr. knowledgeable and answers all questions! She has a great temperment for a Dr!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][605293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Dr. Hood was very professional, answered any questions I had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][605292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2011

Dr. Hood is a very good doc. I have been seeing her for close to 7yrs. now and highly recommend her.The staff is friendly and professional. If there is any problem Dr. Hood will even stay after hours to help a patient out. Not many doc.s will do this around here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][605291].votes_count ]]