Rate Dr. Kimberly P. Hood

Dr. Kimberly P. Hood's Ratings

I have so much to say. I would say even in an emergency avoid this Doctor. The most unprofessional person I have ever encountered in the medical field!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

My wife and I are filing a complaint with the board of medicine and Tallahassee for patient neglect and abandonment if that describes what an experience we've had there you have it Dr. Hood is horrible

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2014

Dr.Hood was the best Doctor I have ever had. She always made me feel comfortable, especially when I was really nervous. Her and her staff were great, she is very compassionate about what she does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Dr. Kimberly hood should be a doctor under investigation ........complaints should be all filed with the board of medicine out of Tallahassee Florida to get somebody in the medical field to do an investigation on this doctor we had a horrible experience stay away from this doctor Kimberly hood

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

After finding out I was pregnant and going to see her when I was 9 weeks along everything seemed ok. She said due to my age I was "high risk" she did my normal check ups and ultra sounds, blood work , etc. She told me I would have to make an appt. to see a high risk doctor in Destin. I was never given the option to go to Pensacola to his normal office, or given the option to have a female "high risk" doctor to see so I was more comfortable.

I get to Destin to see this doctor as we walk in there is blood drops on the floor and the place left a lot to be desired. The high risk doctor was rude, made me feel very uncomfortable not to mention the room I was in has mold in the tiles above my bed from water leaks. How is that safe for a pregnant woman? It's not safe for anyone more less a woman that is carrying a child. After getting attitude from that doctor and taking pictures on my husbands phone to show so called Dr. Hood at our next appt. He left the room with ultra sound gel all over my stomach in globs.

I get to my appt. with Dr. Hood and after waiting for over 45 mins. and watching people be called back who DID NOT HAVE APPTS. go in before myself and other waiting moms to be I asked the lady at the desk how much longer it would be. She said she wasn't sure I could set up a different apt if I would like. At that time they call my name and we (my husband and myself) go to the room. They check my vitals like always, then DR. Hood walks in with an attitude and asks " what am I not moving fast enough for you?" I told her no she was fine we where just checking to see how much longer. She told us we where to picky with her and the high risk doctor with the nasty office that we needed to leave. I am 5 months pregnant and she kicked us out. So unprofessional and uncalled for!! NEVER GO HERE!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

She missed a diagnosis of an ectopic pregnancy and I nearly died when it ruptured (I had been in her office the day before for an ultrasound) I had been complaining of pain for three weeks and she kept telling me it was normal pregnancy pain. I also told her that I tested positive on a pregnancy test at my regular doctor 4 weeks before I saw her and she insisted I was only 3 weeks pregnant. I was at least 7 weeks pregnant when it ruptured, even though she kept insisting that I couldn't be more than 5 weeks. It was horrifying.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

I agree with the other comments - this is the worst office staff I've ever encountered. I had an appointment at 9am and was still sitting there at 11:30. When I asked how much longer it would be the receptionists snapped at me and said I would be seen whenever the doctor "got around to it". In the time that I was sitting there three other people stormed out or had confrontations with the staff - it's just a terrible environment altogether. I was just there for a GYN appointment, and I felt terrible for the women who were there for an OB appointment. I have no idea how this doctor keeps any patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2391026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr. Hood's office staff is terrible. They lost multiple test results of mine and then told me they would call me back and never did. She is a great physician but her staff is really awful and plain rude. Get out of the medical field if you don't know how to be compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][605299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

This doctor is rude and very unprofessional. She didn't even deliver my baby then wouldn't even do my pp appointment. She refused to deliver my sisters baby at 34 weeks then two weeks later my nephew died inside of my sister even though she knew he was at risk. They tried to say they can't deliver babies that early but yet 2 months before they delivered me at 32 weeks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][605298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2014

Dr. Hood's wait times are rediculous. In 6 OB visits she never spent more than 5 minutes with me, after waites in excess of 2 hours. She dismisses the concerns of expectant mothers, and communicates information poorly. Her staff is equally rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][605297].votes_count ]]