Dr. Heidi S. Angle

Grad. Year: 1990

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Heidi S. Angle has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Heidi" to "Heidi S."
RID: 1731843
08/03/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Angle delivered my son in 2011 and was amazing. Supportive, caring, encouraging, smart. I was so impressed. I plan to switch to her for my regular care.
RID: 1327079
04/01/11 4 5 5 5 I have seen Dr. Angle once, when my OBGYN was away so I had to see someone else in the practice. She is AMAZING! Eventhough I am not her patient, she gave me all the time I needed. She carefully listened to my concerns and answered all of my questions. I highly recoommend her.
Insurance: Tufts
RID: 796279
21/02/09 5 5 5 5 Wonderful doctor. Smart, knowledgable, systematic, sensitive and kind. I hate going to the gynecologist, but she puts me at ease - and if it weren't for that I'd be the type of person who never went and never had the routine screenings. Also, the office is incredibly well organized and I get reminders. The staff is great. You couldn't do better.
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 773207
26/01/09 5 5 5 5 I have been going to Dr Angle for a number of years. I was only delayed once and that was because she was in the middle of a birth. She is very kind and thoughtful
RID: 661560
09/08/08 5 4 5 5 I've had four children and she delivered my last and she truly was the most caring and kind doctor. She asked me questions that made me feel that she was truly concerned about me. She was there for my entire labor and encouraged me the whole time. I would recommend her highly.  Respond