Rate Dr. Bruce J. Rochefort

Dr. Bruce J. Rochefort's Ratings

Dr. Rochefort saved my life 12 years ago when I suffered Post Eclampsia, after having a c-section. I was hemorrhaging and bleeding to death. Dr. Rochefort stabilized me and stopped the bleeding. He was knowledgeable and compassionate. He is an excellent doctor. However, the East Dearborn office on Schaefer is very unorganized. This is not the fault of Dr. Rochefort, but rather the medical building management, itself. The phone lines are terrible, and getting test results from that location or making an appointment is a nightmare-even the Dr. is unhappy with the way management handles their call center. I was hung up on 3 times by the automated call center and was never given Dr. Rochefort's direct office phone number! If you can get past the call center issues, and actually get an appointment with him, you will be happy. The doctor isn't the problem, it's the management company that runs the medical building that are bad. You're better off at his West Dearborn location. You deal directly with Dr. Rochefort's staff, not people who are hired by Midwest Medical Center who don't work for any particular doctor in the building.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2646090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Very awesome Dr. Rochefort i highly recomend him if you have a question he will answer it him and his staff are outstanding

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2013

Love these doctors! Dr Rochefort delivered my first baby and he was such an awesome dr! We will have him deliver our second baby. Both these doctors are caring and never rush you. The staff are awesome as well!! People who complain that the dr had to leave the office to deliver a baby, need to think that when it is your turn to deliver, you would want them at the hospital too! We highly recommend these doctors!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2012

the staff is unprofessional, rude and inappropriate and the doc has cancelled at least 50% of the time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

we went there to get a birth control IUD. The doctor said you had to wait until your montly period to get it. At the time of the first period the doctor said they didn't have an iud and had to order one, making us wait another month. the next month came up and the doctor forgot to give us a muscle relaxer pill before the procedure and when we called to confirm the doctor wasn't even there. they said another doctor was going to do it. Being disappointed but going in anyway, when arriving the doctor left to deliver a baby. now we must wait another month to have this done. This doctor sucks and his staff are very stupid women who could care less, let alone how you are on hold for 30 minutes every time you call. Pure idiots. I hate this place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2010

Dr. Rochefort and his partner Dr. Kriel are both excellent. I went to them for both of my children. They are very caring and listen to everything. They both encourage you to ask questions. Their staff is amazing, especially the nurses I had. I would recommend to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

Dr. Rochefort came highly recommended by multiple people. I scheduled my first visit with him at around 10 weeks. The receptionist said I'd be seeing a nurse for the first visit, not the doctor. At around 6 weeks, I started bleeding and cramping and called to let him know. The receptionist never put me through to him, told me it was normal and to keep my original appointment. I called two more times that week when things got worse. The receptionist told me the same thing again. I canceled my appointment with him and decided to go through a different OB. Turns out I had a severe urinary tract infection and a yeast infection, which were causing the bleeding and cramping and if left untreated could have led to a miscarriage. I don't know what kind of practice he's running that allows receptionists to give medical advice, but I will not be going to him. Highly unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

I just went through a devastating ordeal of finding out I was having a miscarriage. I went to this Dr. office for my two other children. Dr. Rochefort was absolutely so compassionate and caring to my situation and helped things go as smooth as possible in this devastating situation. I am very greatful to him and his wonderful staff (office and nurses) for helping me through this tragic time. They are the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2009

Dr. Rochefort and Dr. Kreil have delivered all three of my children and are very patient and great Dr.'s. They take time and always make you feel important. I would recommend them to everyone I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2008

AWESOME DOCS! OFFICE IS AMAZING & COMFY! Will drive hours to see these two! (Rochefort and Kreil)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133735].votes_count ]]