Dr. Jordana Jaffee

Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:N

Profile updated 01/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Jordana Jaffee has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

25/04/13 SYSTEM: Accepting New Patients changed to "N"
RID: 2451531
19/10/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Jaffee is the BEST doctor I have EVER known. The office staff is extremely professional and polite. They return calls almost immediately!! I get all my questions answered whether by Dr. Jaffee or the staff. She amazes me with her bedside manner and her knowledge and care for ALL her patients. I feel very fortunate to have her as my MD. Thank you.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1649344
01/12/11 5 5 5 5 Absolute best doctor there could be. She genuinely cares about her patients and our concerns. She is attentive and listens. She takes all the necessary steps to help her patients. I am blessed to have her for my doctor!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield

RID: 1416246
14/04/11 5 5 5 5 Best doctor. Period. Kind, compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, supportive, excellent listener, takes time with me, follows up, keeps abreast of new medical information. She is just wonderful, and I am grateful to call her my doctor.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1387761
15/03/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Jaffee listens to the patient. She shows excellent caring and knowledge and offers solid solutions for any issues. She is friendly and makes you feel comfortable to discuss any concerns you may have. She also keeps up with any other doctors you may be seeing and brings that information into the discussions. The best doctor I have ever had!
Insurance: Tufts
RID: 354978
27/06/07 5 5 5 Dr. Jaffee was very easy-going, a good listener, and answered all of my questions. She also helped me to feel at ease and I definitely felt like I could really trust her medical advice. Her office was very clean and neat, and all of the staff was very friendly.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 127983
05/02/07 5 5 5 I love her! She is so soothing, and caring! A down to earth comfortable person to be your doctor!
Insurance: HealthPartners