Dr. Roy Jackson

Rate Dr. Roy Jackson

Dr. Roy Jackson's Ratings

Dr. Jackson has been amazing throughout everything we have been through. He delivered my daughter in 2011 via c-section and has kind, caring, thorough and very knowledgeable. When we lost our second daughter at 24 weeks, Dr. Jackson stepped in to be with us throughout the follow up and autopsy information, as well as through the follow up procedures for potential solutions to problems. He has always been extremely compassionate throughout our ordeal and patient. I know I am in very capable hands and will be sure to see him for any future children my husband and I may have. I have no doubts and trust him completely.

Submitted April 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Jackson conducted an emergency surgery for an ectopic and I really liked him. He seems to really care about his patients and showed empathy and professionalism. Great doctor!

Submitted Sept. 18, 2013 | flag

He is an outstanding surgeon. I am pleasantly surprised by how well things are going so far. Additionally, he is personable and respectful of the patient's concerns.

Submitted April 16, 2012 | flag

I feel so fortunate to have had Dr. Roy Jackson, (who is extremely experienced, very caring and thorough,) deliver both of my children by Caesarean section. Both times I had a wonderful experience, with no complications and I felt very well taken care of. It was also very nice how he came to the hospital the next day, to see how I was feeling.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2012 | flag

There are 2 Dr. Jacksons (OBYGN) in White Rock. Dr. Gary Jackson and Dr. Roy Jackson. Please verify that you are rating the right one.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2011 | flag

Dr Jackson was a god send! My sister and I both had myomectomy's done by him in order to remove our fibroids, and all i can say is wow. I'm 23 and my sister is 27 and we both wanted to keep our uterus's but we had massive fibroids. My surgery was a bit smoother (7 fibroids) but my sister's was rough, she had 23 fibroids!! It was only thanks to Dr. Jackson's experience, his confidence, his ability to make on the spot decisions and his heart, that my sister still has her uterus. If any other surgeon had operated on her they would have removed her uterus due to blood loss, but Dr. Jackson knew how important it was for her to have the ability to have babies and he made a judgement call. Dr. Jackson is the absolute best dr/surgeon. He cares so incredibly for his patients, as if they were his family. It goes without saying that he goes the extra mile for his patients. My family is forever indebted to him. My sister and I honestly could not have asked for a better doctor or surgeon.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Jackson is very pleasant and extremely knowledgable and helpful. His support staff is second to none. He is genuinely concerned with you and your health.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2011 | flag

I would not recommend Dr Jackson for Labiaplasty surgery. I felt he rushed thoughout the entire procedure and I do not feel he took the time to do a good job. Discussion was brief and lacked details regarding the procedure. The scars are obvious, visually, as well as to the touch. The labia are irregular and unnatural in shape. I am considering another surgery (with a different surgeon) to create a more natural appearance.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2009 | flag

Don't understand why he prescribed vaginal Premarin for "urgent bladder". Said it strengthens the bladder and that it was natural. Unfortunately, I assumed this meant a plant-based source. My late in the day research shows Premarin is derived from mare's urine which I thought was banned years ago. Also, cannot find any information suggesting this remedy would be beneficial for my situation. Otherwise, he is certainly personable and genuine. He effectively resolved a medical issue that I had the first time that I saw him a few years ago.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2009 | flag

Very impressed with Dr. Jackson. Listened to my issues and came up with options that were the least invasive. Surgery was very successful. Very caring and respectful. Would highly recommend him. One negative is his front end staff. Rude and abrupt.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2009 | flag