Rate Dr. Michelle Albert

Dr. Michelle Albert's Ratings

I have had Dr. Albert since she first came to Bowmanville. I feel blessed to have her as my family doctor. She has pretty much seen all my kids grow up, two of which are now married! Dr. Albert was there for me when I went through a very low point in my life. Her compassion, caring and kindness is what helped me through this difficult time. She has time to always listen to me, and for that I am most thankful. Since I am relatively the same age as Dr. Albert, it's already worrying me that when I'll need her the most in my elder years, she'll be retiring! She does not hesitate to refer me to a specialist if she needs to. Yes, Dr. Albert is the best doctor anyone could ask for!! She is brilliant. Thank you for your good care for me and my family!!! Diane, her secretary, goes above and beyond to help me! She is great. Thanks, Diane.

Submitted May 28, 2014 | flag

I abosuletly love Dr. Albert. My family has had her for more then 15 years, my mother has very painful back probelms and needs her medications renewed every month. When she calls to book an appt, it takes 2 weeks for Dianne to reply back, by then shes run out of meds and in alot of pain. We have to fight tooth and nail to get an appt.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2014 | flag

Dr. Albert has been my family doctor for over 20 years. She has always been caring, understanding and thorough. I never feel like I am rushed out of her office or that she doesn't have time for me. If there is a health issue or concern, she isn't afraid to send you to a specialist, for bloodwork or for other testing. Although at times it can be frustrating trying to reach Diane by phone, I find it best to schedule appointments or contact her through email. Diane is very pleasant and is fairly prompt in getting back to you.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Albert is exceptionally caring and devoted to her patients. Her staff is the best

Submitted Feb. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Albert is an amazing doctor. Always helpful and puts her patients first. The receptionist can be quite rude at times, she needs to work on her phone etiquette.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Albert has been our family doctor for over 20 years. We have always found her to be professional and respectful of our ailments and concerns. On numerous occasions she has strived to find the solution /answer to whatever the problem is. We are thankful for her care and dedication.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2012 | flag

I am very surprised to see negative comments about dr. Albert. She is my whole family's doctor including my sisters newest additions , my nieces and nephews. My father has had many strokes throughout his lifetime and I can honestly say she is the only reason he is still alive. She faught tooth and nail with specailists to get him in and over seed everything. I may have to wait a little longer for an appointment and she may run late but that is because when you are in her room she pays undivided attention to you. I don't mind waiting knowing I wil get my turn. She and Dianne are parts of our family and know all of us by first name when we call the office.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2012 | flag

Dr. Albert is extremely approachable, and takes great interest in your well-being. She does not over-react when diagnosing and uses common sense. She is also willing to refer if necessary. My husband and I feel that we are in the best hands possible with her, and appreciate her personal touch and care and concern, and that of her wonderful secretary, Diane! We trust Dr. Albert to do her very best for us.

Submitted July 6, 2012 | flag

Doctor Albert is a great doctor! I've had her my whole life. I will say that the receptionist could pick up the phone once and awhile instead of letting everythiing go to voice mail.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2011 | flag

Dr. Albert will blame other departments when a condition is misdiagnosed such as X-Ray department. Patients tend to rate the doctor on personality not her skill. She is very rude and very impersonal.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2010 | flag