Rate Dr. Michelle Albert

Dr. Michelle Albert's Ratings

Doctor Albert is an amazing doctor. She always calls my cell phone to follow up with previous inquiries. When I was hospitalized, she followed my results as if she was the one treating me. She is an excellent doctor and has always been there for me. Diane is also an amazing secretary. They make me feel welcomed when I go to them or when I call their office. Also if Doctor Albert is unavailable, Doctor Ross will pick up her emergency patients. Amazing team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. Albert is a great doctor and so is her staff. There is usually a long wait when you arrive but she spends along time with patients when needed so usually worth the wait. She has been my doctor for a long time and I can count on her and Diane to help always. I'm surprised to read about problems with getting through to the office. For a busy office with 2 doctors and one staff I think they do great. Many times I don't hear back the same day but if its urgent I say so in the message and they get right back to me, otherwise it makes sense to me that they get back to me when they can. Dr. Ross is great too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

I have had Dr. Albert since she first came to Bowmanville. I feel blessed to have her as my family doctor. She has pretty much seen all my kids grow up, two of which are now married! Dr. Albert was there for me when I went through a very low point in my life. Her compassion, caring and kindness is what helped me through this difficult time. She has time to always listen to me, and for that I am most thankful. Since I am relatively the same age as Dr. Albert, it's already worrying me that when I'll need her the most in my elder years, she'll be retiring! She does not hesitate to refer me to a specialist if she needs to. Yes, Dr. Albert is the best doctor anyone could ask for!! She is brilliant. Thank you for your good care for me and my family!!! Diane, her secretary, goes above and beyond to help me! She is great. Thanks, Diane.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I abosuletly love Dr. Albert. My family has had her for more then 15 years, my mother has very painful back probelms and needs her medications renewed every month. When she calls to book an appt, it takes 2 weeks for Dianne to reply back, by then shes run out of meds and in alot of pain. We have to fight tooth and nail to get an appt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1692839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2014

Dr. Albert has been my family doctor for over 20 years. She has always been caring, understanding and thorough. I never feel like I am rushed out of her office or that she doesn't have time for me. If there is a health issue or concern, she isn't afraid to send you to a specialist, for bloodwork or for other testing. Although at times it can be frustrating trying to reach Diane by phone, I find it best to schedule appointments or contact her through email. Diane is very pleasant and is fairly prompt in getting back to you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1692838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2013

Dr. Albert is exceptionally caring and devoted to her patients. Her staff is the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1692837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2013

Dr. Albert is an amazing doctor. Always helpful and puts her patients first. The receptionist can be quite rude at times, she needs to work on her phone etiquette.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1692836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2012

Dr. Albert has been our family doctor for over 20 years. We have always found her to be professional and respectful of our ailments and concerns. On numerous occasions she has strived to find the solution /answer to whatever the problem is. We are thankful for her care and dedication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1692835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2012

I am very surprised to see negative comments about dr. Albert. She is my whole family's doctor including my sisters newest additions , my nieces and nephews. My father has had many strokes throughout his lifetime and I can honestly say she is the only reason he is still alive. She faught tooth and nail with specailists to get him in and over seed everything. I may have to wait a little longer for an appointment and she may run late but that is because when you are in her room she pays undivided attention to you. I don't mind waiting knowing I wil get my turn. She and Dianne are parts of our family and know all of us by first name when we call the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1692834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2012

Dr. Albert is extremely approachable, and takes great interest in your well-being. She does not over-react when diagnosing and uses common sense. She is also willing to refer if necessary. My husband and I feel that we are in the best hands possible with her, and appreciate her personal touch and care and concern, and that of her wonderful secretary, Diane! We trust Dr. Albert to do her very best for us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1692833].votes_count ]]