Rate Dr. Kathee Andrews

Dr. Kathee Andrews's Ratings

These kind of Doctors are hard to come by. Nowadays it's all about money. Dr Andews is an excellent doctor. She cares about her patients. I am so glad I found her! Thank you Dr Andrews.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Very nice, warm, caring and friendly doctor. Doesn't make you feel rushed or unimportant, she listens to you all the time. She is an example of what a good doctor should be like.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

I have known Dr. Andrews since she took over for Dr. Schunk in the Highland Creek Village. Wonderful lady. Wonderful doctor. I have no problems recommending her to anyone. She no longer does a general practice, but is back to doing Women's Health in Unionville. I wish I lived closer to her practice, as I have to drive a long way to see her, but it is worth it. Wonderful person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

The best Doctor you could have. A person who truly cared and made you feel important. The most caring and compassionate Doctor you will ever have. One of the finest people you will evr meet in your life.Words can never express what a wonderful person and a teriffic Doctor she is .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2011

i think i was one of Dr. Kathee's very first patients when she was an assistant to Dr. Shunk (not sure of the spelling) she will be missed. I loved her to death, almost a great listener and always thorough. I'm glad i've found another great dr. but kathee will be missed. Not sure why she retired can someone fill me in. I am worried about her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2008

Dr. Kathy was THE BEST! She has in the last month gone through yet another operation! She is strong and I'm sure she will fare well. She was and amazing Dr. and Yes, I will never find another Dr. like her. I miss her big time. She was the only Dr. I have ever had that REALLY listened. She NEVER made you feel stupid and she would take her time and showed that she really cared. She helped me HUGE! And I can never repay her for that. Sonja

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2008

I have used Dr. Kathee for many years. She is by far the best and most knowledgeable I have ever encountered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2007

Wish she was still my doctor. Just not the same. She was always there when you needed her. Took everything serious and went the distance to find out what was wrong. I have a new doctor, but really not happy! Miss her staff too! Nikki

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2007

Have never had a Doctor like Dr.Kathee. She was always ready to listen. She was a caring and compassionate friend as well as my Doctor.Gloria

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1694727].votes_count ]]