Dr. Dale Miller

Dr. Dale Miller

Rate Dr. Dale Miller

Dr. Dale Miller's Ratings

Saved my husband's life 12 years ago. Gold stars all the way from me and my entire family. Our children who have their father to this day and you to thank for it... are very appreciative. The CBRM is very very lucky to have such expertise in the local area.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2010 | flag

If he feels you are the right kind of person ie income golf status then you will be looked after.

Submitted March 11, 2010 | flag

Dr. Miller is an excellent Doctor. Very informative, compassionate & knowledgeable. He deserves the highest rating, knowing how he takes care of us. Thank you Dr. Miller

Submitted Jan. 27, 2010 | flag

I've been to numerous urologist over the years in Sydney, Halifax and Edmonton AB. Dr. Miller was by far the best urologist I've ever had. Excellent bedside manner, very professional and knowledgeable.

Submitted July 14, 2009 | flag

I wish that my grandfather didn't put all his trust into this man, maybe if he had chosen a different doctor he would still be alive today. Mistakes happen but what happened to my grandfather could have and should have been prevented. I wouldn't reccomend anyone allow this doctor to perform surgury on them, if hes not paying attention he could make the same mistake again.

Submitted May 17, 2009 | flag

very excellent dr. removed my kidney stones.a very pleasent man.i highly recomend this dr. wish there was more like him. ty dr miller

Submitted Oct. 16, 2007 | flag

Dr. Miller operated on me twice to remove kidney stones. He was very informative and compassionate when I was in a lot of pain. I think he is a sweetheart! Wish we had more doctors like him here!

Submitted May 23, 2007 | flag

Dr Miller is very approachable. He has excellent bed side manners, along with being extremely knowledgeable. He was treating my husband who has terminal cancer, Dr Miller treated him with great compassion along with myself. We are very fortunate to have him in our area. He is a very nice guy, honest and very upfront. Thank you Dr Miller.

Submitted May 16, 2007 | flag

Dr. Miller is the best, most knowledgeable urologist that there ever was. He saved my life more than once. I would recommend him to anyone. Nova Scotians are lucky to have him.

Submitted May 8, 2007 | flag

dr. miller has always been very knowledgeable,upfront and direct. has a great sense of humor. pleasure to deal with.

Submitted May 8, 2007 | flag