You may also like

Rate Dr. Shelley La Berge

Dr. Shelley La Berge's Ratings

Loved her! She is very professional and made me feel so comfortable, and the surgery turned out 10x better than I expected!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Great gal. Very to the point while never making you feel rushed. Love the office too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I was impressed with Dr. La Berge as she was correct about her diagnosis about a fibroid in my uterus. Even after an MRI doctors at UBC did not know what it was but when they operated they found what she diagnosed was the issue. I appreciate her promptness in regards to referring me to other professionals for a second opinion and then the follow up after surgery also indicated the continued care. She was thorough, concerned and thoughtful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2761500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

She made my wife feel so comfortable and was very caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2691486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

So glad I went to her. We had a great chat and she had a lot of helpful information to help me make an informed decision about my care. Thanks!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2587589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Amazing!! At 37 weeks pregnant, my husband and I were moving to Vancouver and she worked so hard to get us a doctor here in Vancouver, we couldn't be more appreciative. Dr La Berge called me at 7pm to let us know she found us a doctor, she was still in her office working late! Incredible, thoughtful, and kind. Her receptionist was also amazing! When I called my new doctor in Vancouver the next day, they were confused and quite rude, put me to tears (hormones, right), I called Dr La Berge's office and the receptionist was so empathetic and said she would call the Vancouver office right away. I felt so taken care of.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

Compassionate doctor. Makes you feel so comfortable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Very professional and knowledgable. She is amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Felt rushed and dismissed. Had to undergo a biopsy procedure in office unexpectedly. No anesthetic or painkillers. I went into shock but was simply told to take whatever time I needed and then was left on my own. She then set up a phone meeting to provide feedback for that procedure but forgot the meeting. When I called the next day, she came to the phone chuckling about the mistake. When I told her the procedure had been very painful and I went into shock, she said absolutely nothing. Definite lack of thoughtfulness and empathy for what you might be going through when waiting for biopsy results. Unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1695577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2013

My only discrepancy with this doc is she doesn't do primary care! I love LaBerge and I wish she did more than just deliver babies! She delivered my daughter as well and did an excellent job! I can't wait to be in the delivery room with her again with this baby too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1695576].votes_count ]]