Dr. Richard Langley

Rate Dr. Richard Langley

Dr. Richard Langley's Ratings

Unfriendly staff, he is very pompous and his entire demeanor is patronizing. This man truly does not care about his patients and is not emphatic towards their issues.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2014 | flag

The first dermatologist that didn't try to sell me something with fast talk, gimmicks and promises of clear skin. After spending close to 10 THOUSAND DOLLARS over 8 years on lasers, peels and other nonsense with other dermatologists, Dr. Langley sat me down, listened to me speak, reviewed my history, reviewed information sent by my doctor and then prescribed me something that works - THANK YOU DR. LANGLEY! ! Professional, friendly and doesn't mess around trying to sell you cr@p you dont need.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

Great guy, good bedside manner, very thorough.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

I went to see dr Langley after determining that I am suffering from TSW or topical steroid withdrawal. He refused to consider such a prospect saying there is no evidence that steroids cause addiction. I am living evidence. He then gave me a prescription for a cream called Protopic as I refused anymore steroids which he wanted to give me. I put the cream on last night and my skin has been on fire ever since. Doctors like this we do not need. What ever happened to the open, scientific and curious mind? I asked him to write down a website where he could get a ton of info on this problem but he was not interested. I wish he was wearing my skin right now. Quack!

Submitted April 16, 2014 | flag

dr.Langley is very knowledgeable, he has good compassion and understanding for melanoma. Would definitely recommend him as a premier skin doctor. I've had 5 different dermatologists and he is far and away the best I've had.

Submitted June 12, 2012 | flag

Very good - knows his stuff about melanoma. Only waited a few minutes to see him.

Submitted April 12, 2012 | flag

Long waits to get in after referral; Long waits in waiting room on good days Really long wait on bad days ( 1.5.- 2.0 hours ) even when scheduled early in morning ??? Good consultation but very quick - usually over in less than 10 minutes after waiting more than an hour

Submitted April 4, 2012 | flag

One of the best. Have worked with health professionals for years. Personable, compassionate, knows his stuff and has excellent connections. Specialist in my area - biologics for psoriasis.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2011 | flag

best dermatologist i've ever had the pleasure of seeing. He is open minded and very compassionate and i highly recommend him.

Submitted May 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. Langley is very personable, remembers his patients and knows his stuff. My son has suffered with skin issues for years and Sr Langley has helped him. He stays informed on the latest treatments. I recommend him all the time.

Submitted April 24, 2011 | flag