Rate Dr. Candice Buetow

Dr. Candice Buetow's Ratings

Dr Buetow is a fabulous family physician. She is caring, condsiderate and always tries to accommodate her patients needs. I would highly recommend her. Her staff member named Dana is the opposite. She is the worst. She is rude, doesn't answer the phone and seemingly does everything possible to make Dr Buetow's patients feel awkward, inadequate and unworthy of a visit to their family doctor. She is absolutely deplorable in her role as Dr Buetow's assistant.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2012 | flag

Dr. Buetow is a wonderful doctor. She is exactly what is needed in a family doctor and more. Kind, caring, and she gives you all the time needed. She also has a new receptionist now!

Submitted July 17, 2012 | flag

Dana deserved her bad rap in the early yrs , she was brutal!!! I used to think it was personal until I found this site . but I will say she has improved significantly in the past yr ... she is tough but she has def toned down her pitbull status , shes more like a grumpy rotty now!!! Serously shes improved 50 to 60 percent !!! Way to go Dana comming to see Dr Beautow is much more pleasant now Thanks!!!

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Beutow is an excellent Doctor. Her secretary Dana is a pitbull. She screens all calls so that you can never get into see the doctor, you are always passed off to the Nurse Practioners. Whats the point of having a doctor. Dana is rude, abrupt and has no compassion for anyone, she should not be working with people.

Submitted March 1, 2011 | flag

Dr. Buetow is great. The pitbull Dana is not so great. She really need to learn a few things about kindness.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2010 | flag

Dr. Buetow is a wonderful and very caring physician, but her secretary Dana is absolutely horrible I find her rude and abrupt, when calling for appointments it almost like she is assessing and determining how important your call is. I've always had to wait 1 month to 1.5 months for an appointment, but when someone else answers the call I can get an appointment in no time at all, I've dealt with alot of doctors and find Dana the worst, unfortunately she reflects on the doctors image, and maybe she should rethink her staffing.

Submitted April 10, 2009 | flag

I love Dr. Buetow. I was with her in Dundas and I followed her to St. Catharines. Unfortunately, I moved away and I had to find a new Doctor closer to home. It was too far to drive 1 1/2 hr when I was sick to see her. I wish she was still in Dundas because that is only a 45 minute drive for me. I also love Dana. She's been with Dr. Buetow since Dundas. She's always been friendly, kind & helpful to me and all my kids that came along. She's also great with my kids. I will miss both of them very much.

Submitted July 22, 2008 | flag

Dr Buetow is always interested in knowing how I am doing before she does and physical evaluation. She is a modern, young and hip doctor with an old-fashioned way about her - she is truly the best of both worlds! She is the only doctor that has ever taken the time and care to get to know me. She treats the whole person not the ailment. Dr Buetow is so down to earth - I feel comfortable speaking with her about anything and everything. She is the most genuine and kind doctor. The only downside to having her as my physician is that it takes a while to get in to see her because she is in such demand. I feel very lucky to have her!

Submitted June 15, 2008 | flag

The best doctor I have ever had in my 66 years ,spends time and knows just what to do,very knowledgeable.will go that extra mile for you.if you need tests you get them not the medicine bottle,over worked and under paid .Ontario needs more like Dr Buetow she is never rude and speaks the language anyone can understand.you are the best

Submitted May 27, 2008 | flag

Dr. Buetow is an excetional physician who truly cares about her patients. However, her receptionist is rude and unpleasant.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2007 | flag