Rate Dr. Gary Fullerton

Dr. Gary Fullerton's Ratings

After a lifetime of going to Reddick I was afraid of talking to the secretary just to find out she was a ray of sunshine and I don't want to see that B at Reddicks again.Dr. Fullerton is a great doctor and wonderful person.He saved my life at the hospital where I was on the edge of expiring.He's super smart and visits are never an ordeal with long waits in crowded waiting rooms...Keep up the good work guys!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2529768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Dr. Fullarton was a hero for 2 yrs because he was only one that was able to diagnose a rare medical condition I had. However, on my last visit I reached out to him and it felt like a slap in the face. I left his office and cryed for hrs. My hero has fallen in my eyes and I am angry and intend on reporting him the medical board. He needs to get WAY more educated on Dysautomnomia and the range of things it can effect..and(it effect my bowels) he tried to tell me laxitive abuse long term was not dangerous! The nerve! MANY professionals have told me it can kill.He basically said thats not true. Its true and there are many documented cases of people damaging there internal organs doing this! I reached out for help..I hope the next specialist has a lot more common sence, because I? getting blood clots and tissue come out of me and it feels like someone is trying to rip my stomach out at least 50% of the time when I eat. At least he gave me over to someone else..at least I can say that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1697372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2011

Excellent doctor, total professional. Looked after my father for many years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1697371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2011

Dr Fullerton has been treating my Mother for many years and is always caring and knowledgeable. He has a great sense of humour which is an asset in putting people at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1697370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2010

caring,listens,makes you feel comfortable is compassionate gives direct information but not blunt my visits are all always reassuring

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1697369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Fullerton annually for the past 9 years. He is a very "down to earth man" who does his work with great skill and a touch of humour. I have had 9 colonoscopies (higher risk)and not once have I had any troublesome side effects. We need more doctors like him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1697368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2010

Dr. Fullerton is the best , most down to earth doctor i have ever had in my life, i was a patient in hospital years back and i was siting outside he came over and sat down and talked to me as an equal, and i have never forgotten that

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1697367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2010

I am not surprised that Dr. Fullerton is kind, knowledgeable, compassionate. I have known him since high school and he is the most honorable person I have known. Well done Gary!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1697366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2009

Dr. Fullerton is one of my favorite Doctors, with a great sense of humor. He is great at what he does, but needs to speak to his very, very RUDE Secretary about her attitude towards people. She is one of the 'rudest' people I've ever encountered, and do not wish to deal with her ever again. Keep up the good work, Dr. Fullerton.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1697365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2009

Very Kind and knowledgable. I am so fortunate to have had him for my last illness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1697364].votes_count ]]