Rate Dr. David Tees

Dr. David Tees's Ratings

I'd like to rate this Doctor but cannot get a hold of his office. Out again on vacation.. Seems every time I call to see about my referral from April, its an answering machine. Hopefully i get in soon or I'll jab pencils in my ears to stop this ringing and diminishing hearing...

Submitted Sept. 5, 2014 | flag

He is fabulous. I have had 2 procedures done by him and he and his staff are outstanding. I would go back to him any day.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Not sure where the man you all speak of is? very professional? caring? I sure wish I had that experience. Only seen him twice for my daughter and that was enough for me. Switch ENTs after the 2nd visit. Needs some people skills and ya he does know *his stuff* but a little TO MUCH and when faced with a child he has NEVER seen in his career. He still acts like a know it all who doesn't listen to the mother who knows HER child. Glad to be done with him.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2013 | flag

Really rude all he said during my meeting with 4 or 5 times MY TAXPAYERS MONEY SHOULDNT PAY FOR THAT I REFUSE TO SEE HIM AGAIN no bedside mannors for someone that had Brain tumor removed and now and 100% deaf in left ear

Submitted Sept. 3, 2013 | flag

full of his own importance, very condescending. Poor overall

Submitted July 26, 2013 | flag

My mother had multiple neck tumors that no Dr. would touch for almost 20 years. Dr. Tees saved my Mother from this physical and emotionally disfiguring trauma. Disregard any negative ratings you may find within other comments. This is a caring and knowledgeable surgeon. Thank you from the entire Henry family.

Submitted June 6, 2012 | flag

Submitted April 19, 2012 | flag

Dt Tees was the consummate professional. Very caring, knowledgeable, encouraging and professional. I have recommended him often.

Submitted April 12, 2012 | flag

He seemed to enjoy that I had balance problems and even made a joke about it. Not a very professional attitude.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2011 | flag

A very knowledgeable but abrupt doctor. He is not one to waste time.

Submitted Jan. 1, 2011 | flag