Rate Dr. Robert T. Mazurek

Dr. Robert T. Mazurek's Ratings

Dr. Mazurek repaired a-year-old shoulder rotator cuff torn muscle. Other doctors refused to help me because of the length of time of the injury. Mazurek said he could help me and he did. I never suffered from any severe pain after the surgery and in 6 months I had gained 90% of normal motion. It's been one year and 5 months and have 95% of normal motion with no discomfort of any kind. For shoulder surgery I highly recommend this doctor. Another thing, have all your questions written down before seeing the doctor. He will take the time to go over each one with you. The staff is great too, by the way. I had my surgery done at CMH in Ventura and as much as I hate hospitals, I can't say anything bad about CMH. I was treated very well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2134822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

excellent staff excellent visit very informative and courteous

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2134821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Dr Mazurek seems knowledgeable, but his office staff is extremely incompetent and unhelpful. They lost an entire set of x-rays that my chiropractor provided them with. I was told that they would be mailed back to my chiropractor but my chiropractor never got them. When I called Dr Mazurek's office to inquire about this situation, both girls I spoke with were unhelpful and became irritated when I asked them about how they handle the mailing.. They didn't keep a record of the day they supposedly mailed the x-rays back, to whom it was mailed to, and they didn't include a return address either. So, if by any chance the x-rays were mailed to a wrong person/address, that's it, they would be lost. Chances are this person wouldn't know what to do with them since no return address was shown and possibly throw the pictures away. One of the girls even agreed with this-unbelievable! No courtesy, so unprofessional. Dr Mazurek needs to revise and/or implement better office procedures-ASAP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2134820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2009

He did a superb Hip replacement on me in Sept. 1990, I now think after 17 1/2 Years I will need to replace the worn out ball/socket area. I had no real problems with it. Thanks alot Dr. Mazurek!! Kimberly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2134819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

a good surgeon, informative and a warm human being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2134818].votes_count ]]