Rate Dr. Swati Panse

Dr. Swati Panse's Ratings

Went to Dr Panse for my 3 kids under 5 since they were born. Very strange encounter from start to finish. Dirty office, always different nurses every time. Go to Dr El-Henawi

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

I love Dr. Panse she is a wonderful doctor. However, the practice has grown a lot so she is very busy. I wait over an hour sometimes. But my main concern is how dirty the office is! It is so disgusting it makes me want to change doctors! I also wish she didn't accept medi cal. :( I am sorry but that's the truth. I hate having to gothere....

Submitted Nov. 16, 2013 | flag

Very nice staff. But getting in to see the doctor is very very hard if your kid is sick and has had a fever and am worried good luck

Submitted Aug. 20, 2012 | flag

This is my daughter's pedi. SHE is awesome. She informs the parents of what is happening. Let's you be the parent. Tells you what is best but doesn't judge. Overall, I wouldn't take my baby anywhere else!!

Submitted June 21, 2011 | flag