Rate Dr. John Cooper

Dr. John Cooper's Ratings

Avoided me when I needed answers. Rushed through my initial appointment and left me feeling unheard. Consent papers were filled out wrong and I had to correct the procedure being done!!!!! Was away for my booked c-section. I heard the nurses say he was still out of town while I was waiting in the hospital. Waited all day and was finally sent home. +++added stress. He never did do my operation. Very dispointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Cooper. He did a perfect job delivering our baby by C-section. Healthy baby, great stitching. He's also very reassuring, concerned and genuinely nice. If you need to have a c-section, he's the guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

So kind and helpful, amazing doctor who didn't immediately jump to my weight being the cause of my infertility. Turns out I have a hormonal imbalance that explains so much. He's very compassionate and explained things in a way that was easy to understand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2691375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

I could not say enough good about Dr Cooper he is amazing, kind and so reassuring and calming. He has done 3 surgeries for me and they all went great I am hopeful that I don't have to have anymore but sad that I wontvsee him either but I would recommend him in a heart beat!! And Eileen is awesome as well so helpful and sweet!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

I was so grateful for his kind help, clear explanations, understanding of my situation. I have felt well supported by him and the staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

Dr. Cooper is an extremely compassionate and caring doctor. I only wished that he could have told me that I had 2 options for my tubes at the beginning so that I would not need to endure 2 separate surgeries that took a year to do. So with any doctor I will now give my consent to whichever procedure(s) that are agreed upon to reduce time as well as frustration. Although both of my laporoscopy surgeries were unsuccessful, I trusted that I was in very competent hands. I highly recommend Dr.Cooper.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Absolutely amazing doctor! He is always patient, kind and considerate and I've recommended him on several occasions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

Dr cooper takes time for his patients needs, seems to have genuine concern for patient wellbeing. He seems knowledgable and his staff are lovely.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2606466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

I loved seeing Dr. Cooper, she actually made me laugh when i was in extreme pain. He really cared about me and my pain and gave me 2 very good options to treat. I felt as if I had a choice in my health care. He explain everything in great detail and every drew very detailed pictures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Loved having Dr. Cooper as my gyno, he was so kind, thorough in explaining my options and very efficient at getting me booked for my full hysterectomy, so quick in fact that they had my hospital stay already booked by the time I went in for my first appointment. I was thrilled with the service and level of care!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512551].votes_count ]]