Rate Dr. John Cooper

Dr. John Cooper's Ratings

Dr. Cooper is an extremely compassionate and caring doctor. I only wished that he could have told me that I had 2 options for my tubes at the beginning so that I would not need to endure 2 separate surgeries that took a year to do. So with any doctor I will now give my consent to whichever procedure(s) that are agreed upon to reduce time as well as frustration. Although both of my laporoscopy surgeries were unsuccessful, I trusted that I was in very competent hands. I highly recommend Dr.Cooper.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Absolutely amazing doctor! He is always patient, kind and considerate and I've recommended him on several occasions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

Dr cooper takes time for his patients needs, seems to have genuine concern for patient wellbeing. He seems knowledgable and his staff are lovely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

I loved seeing Dr. Cooper, she actually made me laugh when i was in extreme pain. He really cared about me and my pain and gave me 2 very good options to treat. I felt as if I had a choice in my health care. He explain everything in great detail and every drew very detailed pictures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Loved having Dr. Cooper as my gyno, he was so kind, thorough in explaining my options and very efficient at getting me booked for my full hysterectomy, so quick in fact that they had my hospital stay already booked by the time I went in for my first appointment. I was thrilled with the service and level of care!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

It is easy to say a Doctor saved one's life. But in this case he sure did. And after 7 years of searching too. Finding a doctor that works through all options of fibroids is rare at best. But Dr. Cooper not only did that but did so very well. It normally takes a while to get in, it would seem fibroids is low on most GYN lists of things to attend to, but I was referred by emergency, I was there for a transfusion due to massive loss. Dr. Cooper easily is the best thing that ever happened to my health. Bedside manner is stellar, knowledge is unsurpassed and surgeon skills are exemplary. I wish he could be my GP. The only reason one star is lacking is the office staff is not the best. Nice at times.. not so much other times. I did wind up having a hysterectomy (my choice). My quality of life was 0 out of 10 and is now 10. I would trust my health and life to Cooper (I did!) and there are times when one simply is required to entrust it to someone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

This rating is strictly for Dr. Coopers receptionist. I saw Dr. Cooper in November and before I left the office I was scheduled to have my tubes tied near the end of January. January came and I received no notification of confirmation nor cancellation and when I phoned I was told they had no record of my procedure being booked, and they rebooked me for the end of may. May has come and I have again been told that it's not scheduled and rebooked for september.Having worked as a medical office assistant myself, this is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE. I am beyond angry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Cooper checked up on me following a c-section with another OBGYN at the Vic General and I have only good things to say about his bedside manner. Very warm and kind and gentle and professional. I have also seen him regarding trying to conceive and he has a wealth of knowledge and a very straightforward way of explaining things. I also went to his office for ultrasounds with my first pregnancy and his staff who did my ultrasounds were amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1702835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2013

Dr.Cooper did my c-section when my son was born he was fabulous. He did a smaller incision so my son felt as though he was actually being born.I healed up super fast and my scar is super tiny.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1702827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2011

Reception Staff: Very friendly Ultra Sound Teach: It is not possible to find a kinder women! The love she has for her job is so obvious and I was so touched that she was just as excited as I was to see the baby on the screen.:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1702834].votes_count ]]