You may also like

Rate Dr. John Cooper

Dr. John Cooper's Ratings

My original Ob/Gyn went on hiatus for research and I was able to get Dr Cooper as my Ob for my very high risk pregnancy. His care ensured my daughter arrived safely. I have him again with my current pregnancy and care in between babies and cannot express enough how wonderful it is to have the best knowledge and skills in caring for myself and my baby. His consultations arent rushed and he cares not only about why you are there but you as a person. His staff are always supportive and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Have had such wonderful experiences with Dr. Cooper and his wife. During a difficult time they showed me compassion. And during my next pregnancy they knew I was scared but comforted me and allowed me to come back for a follow up to continue to ensure the pregnancy was going well. Very kind and helpful doctor and ultrasound tech. :) Always on time, and a more esthetic looking place than nasty hospitals or VIHA ultrasound places.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2769378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I went into VGH with prolonged bleeding due to a fibroid tumour, I wish I could say I even met the man, but instead of taking the time to even exam me, he sent me home with a prescription for triple dose of birth control pills. Had he taken the time to speak to me he would have known this practice did not work with a previous fibroid. I felt unimportant and discarded when I was sent away from VGH still bleeding. If this was an open wound that wouldn't stop bleeding he would have stopped it. If this was a man bleeding from his member 24/7 it would have been dealt with immediately. The fact that he couldn't be bothered to take the time and get my history just proves that this type of man has no business dealing with women's issues. He based his decision to do nothing over the phone with the ER doctor, discarding me like the speculum used to examine me. Shame on you Dr. Cooper, I think you should re-examine your professional priorities,

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2744112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

Avoided me when I needed answers. Rushed through my initial appointment and left me feeling unheard. Consent papers were filled out wrong and I had to correct the procedure being done!!!!! Was away for my booked c-section. I heard the nurses say he was still out of town while I was waiting in the hospital. Waited all day and was finally sent home. +++added stress. He never did do my operation. Very dispointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Cooper. He did a perfect job delivering our baby by C-section. Healthy baby, great stitching. He's also very reassuring, concerned and genuinely nice. If you need to have a c-section, he's the guy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2720513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

So kind and helpful, amazing doctor who didn't immediately jump to my weight being the cause of my infertility. Turns out I have a hormonal imbalance that explains so much. He's very compassionate and explained things in a way that was easy to understand.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2691375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

I could not say enough good about Dr Cooper he is amazing, kind and so reassuring and calming. He has done 3 surgeries for me and they all went great I am hopeful that I don't have to have anymore but sad that I wontvsee him either but I would recommend him in a heart beat!! And Eileen is awesome as well so helpful and sweet!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

I was so grateful for his kind help, clear explanations, understanding of my situation. I have felt well supported by him and the staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2665643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

Dr. Cooper is an extremely compassionate and caring doctor. I only wished that he could have told me that I had 2 options for my tubes at the beginning so that I would not need to endure 2 separate surgeries that took a year to do. So with any doctor I will now give my consent to whichever procedure(s) that are agreed upon to reduce time as well as frustration. Although both of my laporoscopy surgeries were unsuccessful, I trusted that I was in very competent hands. I highly recommend Dr.Cooper.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Absolutely amazing doctor! He is always patient, kind and considerate and I've recommended him on several occasions.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2641774].votes_count ]]