Rate Dr. Ravi K. Berry

Dr. Ravi K. Berry's Ratings

Dr. Berry has a wonderfully calm bedside manner. He is gentle and sweet with the babies and the kids but still very capable and informed. One gets a sense that between patients, Dr. Berry spends his time researching and keeping himself current in contemporary medicine, but he's not so "doctory" that he won't sometimes advise "liquids and warm broths" in lieu of medicine for things like colds. He is an ideal blend of professional and personable. He is also very, very clean. His clothing is never sloppy and I see him washing his hands and using sanitizer constantly. He takes his time; I've never felt rushed by him. If you have questions, he'll answer them thoroughly to be sure you understand. Not pushy regarding treatment or even immunizations; he explains the protocol, the risks and benefits, and the current schools of thought, then steps back for the parents to make their own decision. An excellent doctor.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Berry is an amazing wonderfully personable and caring Doctor. He has been my kids Pediatrician for 23 years. I would NEVER go anywhere else, infact, when we had to switch ins. and he was ot under our new plan I took my kids to him as a cash patient. LOVE HIM and ALMA too!

Submitted July 25, 2011 | flag

I've had Dr. Berry since I was born (1989) and he's been one of the best doctors. He's very helpful and answers all of the questions that I have. He makes sure that I am in top shape and is always on top of my vaccinations. I love his staff as well, I've gotten really close to all of his nurses. Overall a great office to go to. He knows his stuff.

Submitted May 10, 2011 | flag

He also specializes in Pediatric Gastroenterology and did an amazing job with my son. We are very blessed to have had such a great specialist that was very gentle and kind with my son. Extremely knowledgable as well.

Submitted March 9, 2010 | flag

Dr. Berry is an amazing pediatrician! He is knowledgeable, patient and natural-minded, advocating healthy discriminate antibiotic use. He has been very thoughtful and open-minded with my questions regarding vaccination. He is amazing my daughter as well - five stars for him!

Submitted Aug. 9, 2008 | flag