Rate Dr. Mark P. Sloan

Dr. Mark P. Sloan's Ratings

Dr. Sloan has been my son's Pediatrician for five years now. I couldn't be happier and my son is very fond of him. I appreciate his professionalism as well as his great sense of humor. At every appointment my son feels comforatable and at ease ;-)

Submitted July 22, 2011 | flag

I was 'assigned' to Dr. Sloan when I had my son and I couldn't be more thankful! I didn't know him before he was assigned as my son's pediatrician but now that we've had him as his doc for almost 4 years - he's the BEST! When my son was first born, he was super gentle but also was looking at me to make sure I was good after the birth because a happy Mom made a happy Baby. I loved this whole-family approach. He is extremely knowledgeable of births, babies and kids. I never hesitate to speak candidly with him about issues my son has - he's a TOTAL professional and also a really great person! He also wrote an amazing book called Birth Day which I read as soon as I got pregnant with my second child. I have wished more than once that he also treated grownups :).

Submitted Jan. 18, 2011 | flag