Rate Dr. Corbin Hendrick

Dr. Corbin Hendrick's Ratings

Dr. Hendrick became my doctor when I moved to the area after my husbands grandmother passed away. I think he is great. He is to the point which I appreciate as I don't need a doctor who tries to sugar coat and make light of things. He has always taken my opinion into account which is refreshing. I am always in and out of my appointments. He does fall behind on occasion but he will also always see a patient last minute that he knows has a health problem, and I don't see that as a bad thing.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2013 | flag

The best Doctor is Corbin Hendrick- Genuine and says it like it is and knows what he is talking about... It is a privelage being one of his patients....Dennise wood

Submitted Sept. 5, 2011 | flag

he was very rude to me one time, not an enjoyable experience at all :(

Submitted Oct. 27, 2010 | flag

This doctor has been absolutely great! His follow-ups on tests is tremendous and efficient. I never have had to wait and end up calling his office to get results. Really consider myself lucky when I chose him 30 years ago!

Submitted Jan. 22, 2010 | flag

irrogant, very rude. didnt have enough knowledge to transfer a patient to the hospital where their operation was done, therefore the patient died.

Submitted Dec. 25, 2009 | flag

hateful little man. he and his miserable staff exemplify what is bad about Canadian healthcare. We are at their mercy and they know it, and they seem to relish it.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2009 | flag

He's really arrogant and is actually quite a bully. The entire staff there is really unpleasant to deal with. Look elsewhere for a family doctor.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2009 | flag

I think Dr. Hendrick is an okay Doctor, he can seem arrogant sometimes, though I dont think he means to, I think that is really just his sense of humor. I would have to say the biggest problem is his office staff, One woman in particular that takes calls and makes appointments is so ignorant and rude and it is very hard to bite my tongue most times. She really should not be dealing with people at all....she should just be in the back filing or something, the Dr.'s in that office should really get together and find someone more appropriate and with more patience . I say fire her!!!

Submitted Sept. 25, 2008 | flag

This wasn't my regular doctor I found him very rude. He asked me how I got in because they weren't taking new patients and when I said I see another doctor and he wasn't in he wasn't to happy and didn't want anything to do with me. I feel this was not what a doctor would say to anyone. And told me I should have gone to emerg. What right does he have to tell someone to go to emerg when they can get in to see another doctor!!!!!!!!!

Submitted June 8, 2008 | flag

Corbin has been my Doctor for 27 years. He has cared for all four of my children and now their children. When specialists have been needed he has been quick to refer us. He has stayed late in the evening when I have called at the last minute with a problem. When my two year old daughter became very ill and needed to see a Pediatrician, Dr Hendrick stood at the end of her hospital bed on a friday night before a long weekend waiting for the Pediatrician to arrive. He just stood their looking at her. He is a very caring, compassionate man and I am grateful to have him as my family's physician. As far as the punctuallity issue is concerned...how many doctors offices have you been to that you didn't have to wait? We all wait.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2007 | flag