Rate Dr. Corbin Hendrick

Dr. Corbin Hendrick's Ratings

A very caring physician.
Has been my doc for 30 years .It will be a sad day when he eventually retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Snotty rude receptionists. But Dr Hendrick is great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Hendricks himself is alright but the women working the front desk are the most rude people I have met!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2673802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Very rood doctor. He doesn't respect patient's opinion. After accepting new patients, refuses them for no reason and sends them to emergency room. He doesn't check patient records. Forgets everything. After seen me for the third time , says he had never seen me before. Pushy and hard to deal with .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

Dr. Hendrick became my doctor when I moved to the area after my husbands grandmother passed away. I think he is great. He is to the point which I appreciate as I don't need a doctor who tries to sugar coat and make light of things. He has always taken my opinion into account which is refreshing. I am always in and out of my appointments. He does fall behind on occasion but he will also always see a patient last minute that he knows has a health problem, and I don't see that as a bad thing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1705152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2013

The best Doctor is Corbin Hendrick- Genuine and says it like it is and knows what he is talking about... It is a privelage being one of his patients....Dennise wood

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1705151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2011

he was very rude to me one time, not an enjoyable experience at all :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1705150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2010

This doctor has been absolutely great! His follow-ups on tests is tremendous and efficient. I never have had to wait and end up calling his office to get results. Really consider myself lucky when I chose him 30 years ago!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1705149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2010

irrogant, very rude. didnt have enough knowledge to transfer a patient to the hospital where their operation was done, therefore the patient died.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1705148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 25, 2009

hateful little man. he and his miserable staff exemplify what is bad about Canadian healthcare. We are at their mercy and they know it, and they seem to relish it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1705147].votes_count ]]