Rate Dr. Jason Ahlan

Dr. Jason Ahlan's Ratings

Fantastic doctor. I was having general health issues stemming from stress, etc. Dr.Ahlan did some assessments and started me on some lifestyle modifications. Things are much better now and I'm feeling great. As much a friend and counselor as doctor. Rare find, great person, great doctor.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2014 | flag

Referred by a friend and Dr. Ahlan did not disappoint. Thorough, positive and focused in his approach. I finally feel I'm receiving the care needed and my health is improving as a result. Runs a bit late at times but that is because he is very caring and spends time with his patients instead of rushing them out the door. I very much like the staff and nurses as well.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr Ahlan saved me from chronic pain! Since age 14 I suffered from peraformus syndrome aka sciatica like symptoms. I had prolo therapy by this skilled practitioner and have not had a symptom since. I would highly recommend Dr Ahlan!

Submitted July 14, 2013 | flag

How great is Dr. Ahlan!! What an excellent doctor. Caring, super-knowledgeable and works hard to get you dialed in for optimum health. People are quickly catching on though to how fantastic he is as it'll take you up to 3 weeks to book in now but well worth the wait. Five stars all-around!!

Submitted July 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ahlan is in a word simply AMAZING. Very, VERY knowledgeable (he knows his stuff, trust me - I have been to a few ND's), professional, positive x 10, and what a bed side manner (so caring and friendly). When developing a treatment plan he continually asks for my input, as well as my opinion on certain tests he might be considering. I find he always explains everything very thoroughly including what he thinks might be triggering some of my issues and why. And his treatment recommendations and plan are spot on. He is also very “return on value” conscious for any testing and understands that everyone has different levels of affordability. The staff is great and the other ND’s all have varying areas of specialized expertise so there aren’t many issues that can’t be addressed at Paradigm alone. Jason Ahlan has set the bar very high!! I highly, highly recommend!!

Submitted June 6, 2013 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Ahlan by my ND in Halifax when I moved to Calgary. I am also a Registered Massage Therapist, and have had a ton of experience with various health professionals. I think Dr. Ahlan is amazing - he is kind, listens well, provides great guidance and is really concerned with helping his patients achieve optimum health. He is definitely one of the best health care professionals I have ever been to. Definitely recommended.

Submitted May 28, 2013 | flag

Very positive, takes time to explain what he is doing/why, his trigger point injection provided some relief not provided by Medical people

Submitted Feb. 21, 2013 | flag

He saved me from getting invasive surgery on my legs. He is so positive and amazing at what he does. I reccomend him for any pain related to muscles, joints and tendons. He is awesome at what he does and I'm constantly telling everyone I know to go see him.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2012 | flag

Jason Ahlan is truly one of a kind. He really takes the time to listen about your health concerns and answer your questions. He is one of the most supportive, caring and committed naturopathic doctors I have ever met. Not only does he work out of the Paradigm clinic, he also works at the Pure North S'Energy Foundation doing preventative care and helping people meet their health goals. It takes one conversation to turn your whole day around.. for the better! I really admire him and highly recommend him.

Submitted May 14, 2011 | flag

I used this site to check out Naturopathic Doctors in Calgary. I found Jason through this site and was not disappointed. He was very helpful and explained everything well. His staff and colleagues are excellent. Would recommend 100%.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2010 | flag