Rate Dr. M. L. D. Fernando

Dr. M. L. D. Fernando's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2751297].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 18, 2015

I found this doctor to be rude, judgmental, and having a total lack of compassion for patients

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2716005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

He is overbearing and if you even hint he could be wrong he becomes even worse

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2661897].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

I found this doctor to be rude, judgemental, and having a total lack of compassion for patients

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2649105].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Switch your doctor ASAP or deal with the devil himself. He diagnoised me scitso, biopolar and psychosis after he lock me in segragation for 10 days .He gave me enough meditcation to sedation a 400 lb man. 200ml seroquel ,5mg procyclidine, 500ml divalproex and a 1ml injection of fluanxol depost. I stop taking his meds slowly( worst feeling ever) and now i live a happy life. No problems since

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2629904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

Dr. Fernando attempted to overmedicate me regardless of my sensitivity. When I refused to take what he prescribed he threatened me with a Form 3, even though I had compromised and taken one of the medications he offered. I had a severe reaction to what I took, as I told him I would. Dr. Fernando is dismissive, arrogant, condescending and a bully.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1706527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1706526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2012

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1706525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2011

In my opinion this doctor is a good doctor dont know why so many complaints doesn't even seem like it's the same doctor that i know . Never had an issue with him. I have been a patiente for more then 10 years one of the best Psychiatrist that we have here in woodstock and in London.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1706523].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 25, 2010

I found Dr. Fernando most very knowledgeable and more or less professional. But... This man is the reason the Hippocratic oath says to do no harm. He has tunnel vision. Worse than arrogance, an almost childish unwillingness to acknowledge error. It only after years of a puzzling treatment plan, which had consisted entirely of doing more of what was known not to work, that I realized he had rejected an earlier diagnosis (by a different doctor) in favour of a incorrect one. The previous diagnosis was based on objective test results and was from a branch of psychiatry he freely admitted to having limited knowledge of. When finally challenged with the disconnect between the diagnostic criteria and the facts, he invented rationalizations so bizarre and convoluted I began wondering which of us was the one with mental health issues.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1706522].votes_count ]]