Rate Dr. Timothy J. Vaughan

Dr. Timothy J. Vaughan's Ratings

Coming from a teenager, who has been going to Dr. Tim since I was a baby, I can honestly say that I LOVE him! He is very helpful and personable. I feel very comfortable and safe both in his care and his office. My mother also loves him! I hope I can continue to go to this office until I'm 18. Absolutely no complaints; couldnt be better in my opinion!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][611661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

Dr Tim is great! Hes always available n spends all the time u need n answers all your questions. Sherry the front desk lady is also great. Super friendly n interacts well with the kids. Vicky Dr Tim's wife however ruins the whole place. She is rude n condescending n had no people skills whatsoever. I'm not sure what het actual job is but she's not fit for it. Excluding her the practice is fantastic. So if u call n sherry answers or if u go n don't have to deal with her u will be just as impressed as I was. If u get her good luck.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][611662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

He is the best Doctor out there. I met with Dr. Vaughan before i decided to take my kids there. He takes as much time as you need with him. He is very helpful. He calls and checks in with you when your children are not feeling well. I have called him many times on Holidays, weekend, and the middle of the night and he has been there every time for my family. i can not say enough great things about this Doctor. His Pratice is just him so when you are there in his office his staff not only makes you feel at home but they make you feel very special.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][611660].votes_count ]]