Rate Dr. Walley Temple

Dr. Walley Temple's Ratings

Thru the leadership of Dr. Temple, is team, I am still walking on green grass. I was amazed at his bed side visits, his knowledge, his team, leadership, friendliness , humour. the Sarcoma department from top to bottom, nurses, technicians, the whole crew are very special dedicated people with hearts and that is what makes the difference!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

You will never find a more skilled or kind surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

I owe my life to Dr. Temple. He is the best, responsible, knowledgeable, friendly, he really cares about his patients. He was an angel sent to take care of me during the worst days of my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Temple and all his team were first class. They really put me at ease going into the scariest time of my life. The Tom Baker isn't the most fun place to visit, but hopefully after the major surgery he did, complete with chemo bath, I will never have to visit it again. I would tell anyone to listen to him and to take his recommendation for treatment, there is a reason he's the best of best. I would also like to say how great the nurses were at the Foothills, not the nicest looking hospital, but awesome folks to look after you while recovering. A big thanks to Dr. Temple all involved.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1708181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2013

Dr Temple is amazing! He performed radical surgery when everyone else had given up on our loved one. He is extremely knowledgeable and does not conform to traditional treatments...chemo wash after abdominal surgery. He is caring and thoughtful and goes beyond what we ever expected from a doctor. He saved our loved one's life and we can never thank him enough! He and his staff take the time to communicate with patients and their families so you have all of the information you deserve. What a wonderful doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1708180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2011

I could not have asked for a better physician. I have the utmost respect for Dr. Temple. He has a wonderful bedside manner, is extrememly knowledgeable and has a great sense of humour. He is a very caring Dr. and he also has incredible staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1708179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2011

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1708182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2011

Always ready to listen and help. Spent extra time during surgery doing things to make my life better. Always there for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1708178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

He is personable, ingenious and caring enough to take his time to explain to the patient and family members. He pushes the limits and does endless research to find any way to help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1708177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2010

Love Dr Temple. As a young breast cancer patient I found him very approachable, attentive and knowledgeable. He always made time for my questions and supported my care decisions with critical and timely questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1708176].votes_count ]]