Dr. Andre Richer

Dr. Andre Richer

Rate Dr. Andre Richer

Dr. Andre Richer's Ratings

My husband have been going to Dr. Richer for over 20 yrs. He is the best dentist we have found. He is kind, sympathetic and easy to talk to.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2013 | flag

By far the BEST dentist I have ever seen. Staff are polite and friendly. Dental hygienists are knowledgeable and nice. I have seen him for the usual cleanings and one filling and the appointments are on time, thorough and efficient. My husband had a couple of broken teeth removed and it was virtually painless and healed very quickly. Dr Richer is very attentive and thorough and I always feel I can trust his opinion and his recommendations. I am 110% satisfied and recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2013 | flag

Wow For the Kids this dentist is amazing !!!! Recommend it any time !

Submitted Aug. 23, 2012 | flag

Pleasant and respectful dentist with a good reputation in the community, good with kids.

Submitted March 23, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Richer since he started his practice and I think he is one of the best, very caring and very nice.

Submitted June 17, 2011 | flag

Dr Richer is one of the most professional dentist I've ever dealt with. He's been our Family Dentist for over 30yrs and all my children still will only have Dr Richer care for them.

Submitted March 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Richer has been my dentist forever. I remember my first visit when he showed me the instruments and how they work. He even let me sray him. My son will also be going there next year.

Submitted March 17, 2010 | flag

J'ai tellement peur du mal...le seul dentiste à qui je fais confiance - sa technique est extraordinaire. Je suis très reconnaissante de l'avoir pour mon dentiste depuis plus de 20 ans. Gentil, comique, superbe belle équipe. Merci!

Submitted March 13, 2010 | flag

Excellent dentiste, aux mains de velours, dexterite incroyable, discret et plein d'humour. Bonne ambiance dans son cabinet, on s'y sent bien!

Submitted March 12, 2010 | flag

Dr. Richer is the best dentiste you will ever find, friendly, kind, patient and just amazing with children, my whole family have been going to him since he first opened and I would recommend him to everyone! TRULY THE BEST DENISTE AROUND

Submitted Sept. 19, 2008 | flag