Rate Dr. Andre Richer

Dr. Andre Richer's Ratings

Best dentist around !! No question
Been going there since I'm a baby and never had a bad experience. Never even knew he gave needles to freeze. He's amazing. Staff is friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

My husband have been going to Dr. Richer for over 20 yrs. He is the best dentist we have found. He is kind, sympathetic and easy to talk to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1712641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2013

By far the BEST dentist I have ever seen. Staff are polite and friendly. Dental hygienists are knowledgeable and nice. I have seen him for the usual cleanings and one filling and the appointments are on time, thorough and efficient. My husband had a couple of broken teeth removed and it was virtually painless and healed very quickly. Dr Richer is very attentive and thorough and I always feel I can trust his opinion and his recommendations. I am 110% satisfied and recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1712640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2013

Wow For the Kids this dentist is amazing !!!! Recommend it any time !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1712639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2012

Pleasant and respectful dentist with a good reputation in the community, good with kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1712638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Richer since he started his practice and I think he is one of the best, very caring and very nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1712637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Dr Richer is one of the most professional dentist I've ever dealt with. He's been our Family Dentist for over 30yrs and all my children still will only have Dr Richer care for them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1712636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Dr. Richer has been my dentist forever. I remember my first visit when he showed me the instruments and how they work. He even let me sray him. My son will also be going there next year.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1712635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

J'ai tellement peur du mal...le seul dentiste à qui je fais confiance - sa technique est extraordinaire. Je suis très reconnaissante de l'avoir pour mon dentiste depuis plus de 20 ans. Gentil, comique, superbe belle équipe. Merci!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1712634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2010

Excellent dentiste, aux mains de velours, dexterite incroyable, discret et plein d'humour. Bonne ambiance dans son cabinet, on s'y sent bien!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1712633].votes_count ]]