Rate Dr. O Omiwole

Dr. O Omiwole's Ratings

Dr. Omiwole doesn't like to touch anyone Late starts around 11:00 everyday Very confused, doesn't like making eye contact. Mostly stares at computer. Seems like you inconvenience him. Staff is RUDE.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

My husband and I were his patients for 3 years, during this time we never had more than our blood pressure measured by this doctor. To fill up my medical for driver licence he charged me $160.00 without even lifting a finger, only the pen. With the blood results in front of him, he asked me how my glucose level was, hello? Who is the doctor? It seems to me that he loves his chair more than his job, writing prescriptions or making appointments and referrals to specialists. In 3 years I never had a proper physical, tests and tests, hi stethoscope was gliding over my back with my winter clothes on (that was the only time he stood from his chair. Since I left for a different doctor, I finally got the care I needed. My pain is going away and without harsh medication that were not necessary. My husband had proper tests done and he is now healthier than ever. Thank you dr.Omiwole, yes thanks for nothing, I hope you will reconsider your charges, they are too gigh for your louzy services.

Submitted March 15, 2014 | flag

This doctor is completely incompetent ! I have been a patient for over four years now and had to go to him after moving to bowmanville from up north. This man finally after three years understood, or so I thought , to help me with my pain medication for Chronic pain as a result of a bad car accident in 1999-2000. That helped so I didn't have to travel up north to a specialist. Well after a year and another painful incedent left me requiring extra attention. He had no problem understanding for the month but all the sudden started getting snappy with me actually accused me out loud of being a drug dealer!! I do not misuse my medications whatsoever and was completely insulted and left. This man cares more about his methadone patients that line up first thing in the morning waiting for him to stroll in hours late ( as allways ) then you're well being. He never checks your blood pressure and unless you're asking for feed back or info will keep his head burried in his computer screen. AVOID

Submitted Feb. 6, 2013 | flag

I never expect a Dr. to be on time, unless I'm the first patient of the day. Things happen that makes their days become off schedule. I consider myself lucky to have a doctor as most don't accept new patients. I found him very knowledgeable and helpful; and his staff great.

Submitted July 2, 2012 | flag

Unfortunately, since I already have Dr. Omiwole as our family doctor, no other doctor will take on our family. He is very lazy, will make you wait in the waiting room for 30 min while he types out his reports on his computer. He's just as useless when you finally do see him. Unless you specifically instruct him to do something (take your blood pressure, send you for blood work) he does nothing and mumbles a non-sensical response to your problem. The thing that erks me the most is when I arrive in his office it's like he has no idea who I am and no idea why I'm there (even if I'm there for a followup from the day before) I think I'd be better off going to a walkin clinic than him.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2011 | flag

ALL THE YEARS WE LIVED IN CANADA WE DONT HAVE A FAMILY DOCTOR! NOW WE CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH HOW BLESSED AND LUCKY MY WHOLE FAMILY IS, HAVING FOUND SUCH A WONDERFUL, KNOWLEGABLE,COMPASIONATE AND DEDICATED DOCTOR IN THE 6 YEARS THAT I HAVE USED THE HEALTH CARE SYSTEM. FINALY MY WIFE GOT THE PROPER DIGNOSIS AND CARE SHE SO DESPERTLY NEEDED FOR DEPRESSION ! AND OUR HEALTH CARE SYSTEM SURELY WILL BE BETTER IF WE HAD MORE EXEMPLARY DOCTORS LIKE HIM. WE THANK GOD FOR FINDING DR.OMIWOLE AND I WOULD NEVER WANT TO MOVE FROM BOWMANVILLE JUST NOT TO LOSE HIS QUALITY OF CARE. PAULO TAVARES AND FAMILY:)

Submitted July 28, 2011 | flag

how this man got his medical liscence i will never know !!!! absolutly the most useless excuse for a doctor. ive had him for about 8 yrs now, and hes taken my blood pressure once !!! that is it, he has not laid a finger on me other than for that !! his waiting times have improved over the years.....only because patients are switching doctors by the dozen each month !!

Submitted June 30, 2011 | flag

This guy is one of the most disinterested doctors I have ever known. I went to him for six years and he voluntarily took my blood pressure maybe five times...and I take medication to treat high blood pressure! I always had to ask him to check it. He doesn't listen to you..thinks everything is a joke and reluctantly sends you for proper tests or discusses results and possible treatment options. The one good thing he did do for me was suggest I should have gastric bypass surgery which I did and subsequently lost 125 lbs. I suffer from debilitating osteoarthritis and he did nothing to help me with pain. I finally had enough and found a Dr who is wonderfully thorough and caring. Dr Gertler thank you!

Submitted May 16, 2011 | flag

didn't to send me to a high risk ob after 4 miscarriages and diagnosis of bicornuate uterus, kept putting me off. Did NO prenatal care, a basic ultrasound but no bloodwork. Didn't check weight or blood pressure.Forced him to give me a referal at 17 weeks,sent the wrong test results to the specialist,because he didn't do anything,I need to have vast amounts of bloodwork and testing that should have been done already. He didn't send me for a maternal serum screen and now it's too late to do it. This Dr is more concerned with charging OHIP for office visits than treating patients. General wait time is at least an hour, half the time he wanders into the office an hour late, no apologies, double books appts, Horrible bedside manner,too busy looking at his laptop to listen to you. Just bad,he needs to have his license yanked!!

Submitted Jan. 19, 2010 | flag

Dr Omiwole has ordered blood tests, urine/stools samples, ultrasounds, ECG's/EKG's etc for my husband and I. He's very thorough with his testing, willing to discuss results and very helpful in his recommendations to specialists. These tests came in very useful recently for me when a medical condition arouse. We we're able to use the test results as baselines and compare them to new tests. It was Dr Omiwole who discovered a secondary problem coming up that could have made my condition much worse. I think he's very thorough and very knowledgeable.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2009 | flag