You may also like

Rate Dr. O Omiwole

Dr. O Omiwole's Ratings

I've been one of Dr Omiwoles patients for about 8 years and I can only remember him actually doing something for me when I went in to get the flu shot. He hasn't weighed me in probably about 4 years, even though he considered my weight an issue and has seen that I've recently reached a healthy weight. He is quite friendly but I agree that he is always looking at the computer, keeps people waiting and is lazy when it comes to his CAREER as a DOCTOR. Would not reccommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2836212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

By far the worst doctor I have ever seen. He was the only doctor in the area accepting new patients, so he's officially my family doctor, a bad decision on my part. I'm now actively looking for another family doctor. I've known him for 5 years and he could care less about my health concerns. I have put a complaint to The College of Physicians of Ontario and hoping more patients will come forward and do the same thing in order to get this Dr. to close his business. He opens at 5pm in Whitby and is always 1-2 hours late. He's never done an exam on my, bp, listened to my chest, nothing. I basically tell him what's wrong with me and he writes me a prescription without asking any questions. When I want bloodwork done, I have to ask for it myself as he will never suggest. I take basic medication and shoppers drug mart called to have my prescription renewed. He said I have to come in and see him, yet he's been filling out this same prescription for years now. So now I have to waste my night in his waiting room, waiting for him to show up so he can write me my regular renewal prescription. He only cares about the money, not his patients. It's clear to me that his parent't told him to get in to medicine as it's obvious he has absolutely no passion or desire to help people. Worst doctor I have ever encountered, stay away if you want to live a good life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2825852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

First off I would like to say if there is any good comments about this doctor and clinic they're fake and he did it ! It is by far the worst clinic I have ever been to ! The secretary is very very rude and unpleasant to speak to ! The dr. or whatever he is gets very very aggravated and angry if you ask him any questions about anything he discriminates and Lies to you to get you out the door he is late every single day he strolls in at about 11, 12 or even 1 o'clock People sitting in there forever ! There is a rumor that he is not allowed in Bowmanville hospital if it's true or not I don't know ? By meeting him I can totally believe it ! It's almost impossible how they can have the worst doctor and worse secretary in one office what ever you do DO NOT GO there even if you just need a Band-Aid trust me ! You would be better off going to a auto mobile mechanic for medical advice ! I truly do not understand how that clinic stays in business With such rude and unpleasant awful people that run it????

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Staff is not helpful at all. Might as well go to a computer store for medical advice, "Dr" spends entire appointment looking at computer screen. Outrageous fees for return to work and insurance forms. Guess the drug testing doesn't put enough money in his hands to pay for proper cleaning and sanitizing of the office. Run away and don't look back....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Awesome doctor. Very helpful. Always willing to go the extra mile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Is this a doctor for real? Where did he go to school? At the Cheerios factory. If you want to be healthy and don't have a family doctor, you get a better care from a local walk in clinic, PLEASE AVOID THIS JOKE OF A DOCTOR!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Appointments are never on time. Average wait is 1 hour even with an appointment. Staff are very unpleasant and rarely helpful. The doctor makes you question his abilities in his profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

Dr. Omniwole has wonderfull and lengthy conversations with patients from his country of origin enjoying himself and giving any of them preferential treatment. He never gave me the time of day or anyone else who was not from his nation of origin and just wanted to write the prescription and get me/them out of his office. Some in the government would call this discrimination and / or racism. No matter how much respect and kindness I gave him I never had more than him just fill out a prescription and as the other patients said sit at the computer. He never made eye contact. Oh sorry I missed something - he would see a good looking woman from any nation for a long time. I really felt like garbage. I am clean well dressed well spoken and polite showing the upmost respect to him - the only failing is that I am not from his country of origin if I could pretend to look as though I was and speak that way I would just so he would not treat me like I was so inferior and low. People from his country of origin or that continent got 5 - 20 minutes or more and I got 30 seconds to 2 minutes. I brought a witness with me several times and they agree. With the shortage of doctors I am desperate and stay with this doctor. I have endured this for many many years I hope the CMA OMA and OCD sees this . I don't know if doctors can get into any trouble unless they break the law and are proven to do so - if they can get away with anything - if they are untouchable but someone smart would bring in a hidden camera with audio to prove this or CMA and send such a person . No one should be untouchable but the sad truth is that they are like the cops in new York who murdered the black man with a chockhold recently. It is on video - he was in no way threatening them. They murdered him - they are war criminals - it was a crime against humanity and they were not punished because they are cops. I imagine doctors get away with most things short of that - this includes Doctor Omniwole. So from now on I will just shut my hole and know my place while he gets away with this in 2015 in Canada - the best country in the word.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2676119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Dr. Omiwole doesn't like to touch anyone
Late starts around 11:00 everyday
Very confused, doesn't like making eye contact. Mostly stares at computer. Seems like you inconvenience him. Staff is RUDE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

My husband and I were his patients for 3 years, during this time we never had more than our blood pressure measured by this doctor. To fill up my medical for driver licence he charged me $160.00 without even lifting a finger, only the pen. With the blood results in front of him, he asked me how my glucose level was, hello? Who is the doctor? It seems to me that he loves his chair more than his job, writing prescriptions or making appointments and referrals to specialists. In 3 years I never had a proper physical, tests and tests, hi stethoscope was gliding over my back with my winter clothes on (that was the only time he stood from his chair. Since I left for a different doctor, I finally got the care I needed. My pain is going away and without harsh medication that were not necessary. My husband had proper tests done and he is now healthier than ever. Thank you dr.Omiwole, yes thanks for nothing, I hope you will reconsider your charges, they are too gigh for your louzy services.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1713881].votes_count ]]