Dr. Mohamed Hussein

Rate Dr. Mohamed Hussein

Dr. Mohamed Hussein's Ratings

Dr. Mohamed Hussein is the best Dentist I have ever had. I have had all good experience with him. He does a great job and I never had to go back with the same problem twice. He does the job right the first time. I would recommend to anyone that needs a great dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Not a good experience. Dentist rushed, has too many patients on the go all at once. No time or patience for questions. Not the most professional dentist that i have encountered. Taking my business elsewhere. A lot better dentists out there than this one.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2717637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Dr. Hussein and his staff go above and beyond. Emergency visits are quickly accommodated, reception staff are friendly and knowledgeable, and Dr. Hessein is an expert! I strongly recommend choosing Dr. Hussen :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2686575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

I totally agree with the previous comment that Dr Hussein and his staff are the best. After having several bad experiences with other dentists in Guelph, and avoiding them for years, I went to Dr . Hussein and he restored my faith in dentistry. He has been my dentist for over 10 years & I will keep going to him even if I move away from the Guelph area. I don't believe any of the negative comments about Dr. Hussein. I rate him as #1. For my sake I hope he never retires.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2647474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

My family has been going to Dr Hussein for years now, and he is the best dentist we have ever had! He is both professional and funny, and the rest of his staff are awesome too. I used to fear the dentist, but after my family switched to Dr Hussein I have no worries about going to the dentist anymore. I would highly recommend Dr Hussein to anyone looking for a new dentist in Guelph.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

I have had nothing but great experiences with Dr. Hussein. He's friendly, calm, and professional, and his support staff are just as pleasant. They're always able to work around my schedule, and waiting times are very reasonable. My wisdom teeth were particularly strong and difficult to remove, yet I felt almost no pain during the procedure, and the recovery was quick and infection-free. Dr. Hussein was clear and detailed on the aftercare techniques, and he and his staff helped me feel completely comfortable about the entire process. I'd recommend him for anyone seeking a great dentist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2506280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

I have been using Dr. Hussein as our family dentist for approximately 14 years. I can honest say that Dr. Hussein is the best most knowledgeable dentist we have been to. When we have had an emergency they always manage to find the time to see us. We are never treated like we are a number. The staff always greets us by name. If your looking for a dentist that cares, will take the time to explain things to you, then Dr. Hussein is the dentist for you. Thanks for all you do Dr. Hussein, from The Cunninghams

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2487752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

I am in shock to see anything negative about Dr. Hussein. I switched Dentists years ago, due to the old dentist who had been in Guelph for many years over charging, and was so pleased to have found Dr. Hussein. He is professional, understanding, compassionate, easy going. I switched my son to Dr. Hussein also and at the time my son was around 10 years old. My son also adored Dr. Hussein and never once made a fuss when having to go see him. Dr. Hussein has excellent manners and patients. He truly is a wonderful dentist and deserves more credit then he is receiving.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1714984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr. Hussein is getting some really harsh comments here and I simply don't believe them. I am 48 years old and have had 4 dentists in my life...Dr Hussein since 1997 and he is by far the best, on all levels. If you care about having a dentist who listens to you, and who will help you in an emergency, and who is great with kids, and who does excellent work too, then Dr. Hussein is a great choice. And that is now 16 years of experience with him. He has a very busy pratice..that speaks for itself.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1714983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2013

"My family has been going to Dr. Hussein for 9 years now and we are glad we chose him as our dentist. The quality of his work is excellent. He's a courteous man and an even better dentist. My family and I highly recommend his office."

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1714982].votes_count ]]