Dr. Mohamed Hussein

Rate Dr. Mohamed Hussein

Dr. Mohamed Hussein's Ratings

I have had nothing but great experiences with Dr. Hussein. He's friendly, calm, and professional, and his support staff are just as pleasant. They're always able to work around my schedule, and waiting times are very reasonable. My wisdom teeth were particularly strong and difficult to remove, yet I felt almost no pain during the procedure, and the recovery was quick and infection-free. Dr. Hussein was clear and detailed on the aftercare techniques, and he and his staff helped me feel completely comfortable about the entire process. I'd recommend him for anyone seeking a great dentist.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

I have been using Dr. Hussein as our family dentist for approximately 14 years. I can honest say that Dr. Hussein is the best most knowledgeable dentist we have been to. When we have had an emergency they always manage to find the time to see us. We are never treated like we are a number. The staff always greets us by name. If your looking for a dentist that cares, will take the time to explain things to you, then Dr. Hussein is the dentist for you. Thanks for all you do Dr. Hussein, from The Cunninghams

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

I am in shock to see anything negative about Dr. Hussein. I switched Dentists years ago, due to the old dentist who had been in Guelph for many years over charging, and was so pleased to have found Dr. Hussein. He is professional, understanding, compassionate, easy going. I switched my son to Dr. Hussein also and at the time my son was around 10 years old. My son also adored Dr. Hussein and never once made a fuss when having to go see him. Dr. Hussein has excellent manners and patients. He truly is a wonderful dentist and deserves more credit then he is receiving.

Submitted March 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Hussein is getting some really harsh comments here and I simply don't believe them. I am 48 years old and have had 4 dentists in my life...Dr Hussein since 1997 and he is by far the best, on all levels. If you care about having a dentist who listens to you, and who will help you in an emergency, and who is great with kids, and who does excellent work too, then Dr. Hussein is a great choice. And that is now 16 years of experience with him. He has a very busy pratice..that speaks for itself.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2013 | flag

"My family has been going to Dr. Hussein for 9 years now and we are glad we chose him as our dentist. The quality of his work is excellent. He's a courteous man and an even better dentist. My family and I highly recommend his office."

Submitted Sept. 17, 2012 | flag

He is on a sliding scale and if you have problems paying it's not a problem for him. So if you're desperate, go to this dentist but in my case I got what I paid for and my filling had to be redone, and the new dentist said he hadn't seen anything like it since the 1950s. I had left the province by then for a new job and luckily the work was covered by my company. Would not recommend, it might be worth paying a bit more.

Submitted July 12, 2012 | flag

I have seen many different dentist over the years having moved many times in my life I am shocked there are ANY bad comments about old Doc Hussein. Dr. Hussein has a rare talent and amazing skill and a passion for dentistry that your rarely see in any profession. He does what he can that is in your best interest, not what is easiest, and makes the most profit in the shortest time. I have never met a dentist that truly cared for the well being of his patients before. The staff are very personable and helpful. The hygienists are the best in their field and you can tell right off they are selected for skill and their interpersonal skills. I feel like I am visiting with old friends. In my humble opinion a Dr.s staff speaks volumes in how they represent him. I moved from Guelph to over an hour away, the trip at times can be a hardship but worth it to have the peace of mind that my dental care is in very good hands. I consider myself fortunate to have a DDS Like him.

Submitted April 12, 2012 | flag

Hmmmm ... what can I say, but in my 50 plus years Dr. Hussein is the worst dentist I have ever had. This is a low end dental practice and anyone who has rated Dr. Hussein high has never really had a good dentist to compare him too. Underneath the friendly demeanour that others on this site have mentioned lies a very arrogant doctor. Many times he showed poor judgement and care when working on my teeth and other members of my family. Once, I nearly ended up in the hospital due to poorly administered anaesthetic. On another occasion when, I received a second opinion from another dentist to his diagnosis for a procedure he recommended, he exhibited a very unprofessional attitude by going ballistic. Thank goodness, I did get that 2nd opinion, as I still have all my teeth which are stronger and healthier than ever. Please reconsider if you thinking about becoming a patient of Dr. Hussein's. You can't afford not to. Your health may be at risk. My new dentist and staff are awesome.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2011 | flag

I laugh at the negative comments of Dr Hussein because they are not at all true. MY family has never had a better dentist in both skill and manner. He treats all his patients equally, he always gives his honest opinion, would never ever turn away a patient in pain and has worked both through his lunch and stayed late to accommadate my family. He's a great dentist and person and do not listen to any of the se comments that have nothing better to do than complain, some people are never satisfied!!

Submitted Sept. 10, 2011 | flag