Dr. Richard Bains

Rate Dr. Richard Bains

Dr. Richard Bains's Ratings

Dr Bains, Is rude, ignorant and inpatient. He is lacking knowledge on how to treat a human. He inappropriately dealt with my eye problems. I would never go to this man again. I think he must have some major issues.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2013 | flag

I had Lasik eye surgery with Dr. Bains in London on Friday Sept. 13, 2013. I have to say it was a great experience and wonderful staff. Loved how the Dr. talked my way throughout!!

Submitted Sept. 14, 2013 | flag

I had surgery a year ago now with Dr. Bains in London. I just had my first yearly check up and I am still doing fantastic. All I can say is that I am so glad I had surgery, I am free of contacts and glasses and wished I had done it sooner. The staff were wonderful, always available, helped to answer any question you had, and completely put you at ease on surgery day.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2013 | flag

I would highly recommend Dr Bains to perform your laser eye surgery. He was excellent at putting me at ease, talking me through the entire procedure and answering all my questions.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2010 | flag

Very friendly and up-beat during my surgery. Kept me well-informed each step of the process. Very reassuring.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2010 | flag

This has been the most amazing and unbelievable experience, yet! Dr. Bains professionalism was excellent; he walked me step by step throughout the procedure, assuring my understanding and calmness while resting in the bed. Dr. Bains not only assures that surgery went as expected, but also makes sure that recovery and post-surgical care are satisfactory. He definitely cares about the patient and their well-being, and even more so knowing that he had the surgery in the past. The service at the clinic is impeccable, the staff and atmosphere is great. Being contact lenses-free and glasses-free is such a rewarding feeling. Is hard to believe that in such a short procedure your life can change so much!

Submitted July 7, 2010 | flag

I am very impressed with both Dr. Bains and his staff. He has done both cataract operations for me with wonderful results. He has always been kind and understanding. Would suggest him to anyone.

Submitted March 4, 2010 | flag

Surgery was successful but it was evident he was in a bad mood when I was there. Very abrupt with myself and staff.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2009 | flag

Dr. Bains did the cataract surgery for my wife and Lasik for both my daughter-in-law and myself. He was very professional and courteous. Made us feel well at ease. Would highly recommend

Submitted June 3, 2009 | flag

Horrible doctor. Extremely inpatient. Had his clinic staff inappropriately deal with my eye problems after surgery and was not interested in seeing me after I developed a complication. I ended up going back to my GP and getting a referral to another eye doctor after my surgery. If I'm asked, I suggest people go elsewhere for Lasik.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2008 | flag