You may also like

Rate Dr. Jordan Leith

Dr. Jordan Leith's Ratings

Dr Leith is a very knowledgeable doctor. He's a good man however he can be short due to his very busy schedule. His front desk staff can be very rude over the phone, can be very hard to book an appointment. However in person they are very much more accommodating. Overall I have had a good experience with him and good success. Patient respect is somewhat lacking considering that this is a public service that is funded by taxpayers money. It seems that his staff and himself have sometimes forgetten that they are civil servants, and therefore should more accommodating and respectful towards their patients. If the same attitude be given by a police officer, firefighter or paramedic, repercussions would follow. But on another note my surgery was somewhat successful therefore I would recommend him as a surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2790551].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 27, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Both my GP and my physiotherapist had recommended Dr. Leith to me. He is a highly-experienced orthopaedic surgeon. I was impressed with Dr. Leith’s manner and attitude. He is very knowledgeable and impressed me with his discussion my prior surgery and the advice of a third surgeon. I had had an arthroscopic shoulder decompression surgery but was still experiencing pain. Dr. Leith felt that the calcium in my shoulder, which hadn’t been removed in my prior surgery, was almost certainly causing the pain. “It’s like a rock in your shoe.” Surgery was performed in March 2010. He found and removed a lot of calcium from under the tendon. Rehab is going well and I have every expectation that this surgery cleared up the problem. To read more about my story about shoulder pain, non-surgical options, the health system, arthroscopic shoulder surgery and what to expect after surgery see my blog at http://shoulderpain-and-surgery.blogspot.com/

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1718814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Dr.Leith is one of the best, if not the best surgeon available. Pre and Post op. visits were executed with precision pin point accuracy.Thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1718813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Very skilled and knowledgable, and seriously cares about the patient. Very successful surgery. He is willing to accommodate people who are truly in need. Dr. Leith is in high demand for referrals by top athletes. I am more than completely satisfied. Anyone not satisfied must have a mistaken viewpoint.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1718812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

Staff was very rude when booking appointments. Could not get a followup appointment despite having had surgery 6 months ago and still in pain and unstable. It was like come in, get out, and don't come back.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][1718811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

he did my ACL 1 year after tear.... great job.... good communicator... was running around rugby pitch after 10 months without any swelling.... strength was excellent and didnt seem to have any limitations regarding cutting, side stepping or stop and start... GREAT JOB from a VERY GOOD ORTHO

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1718810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

Had my acl reconstructed by Dr. Leith. I found him to be very personable, answered all of my questions and seemed genuinely concerned for my well being. Surgery went well and 3 week follow up as well. Highly recommend Dr. Leith.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1718809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2010

I had my ACL reconstruction surgery done by Dr. Leith. He's an awesome guy and a very talented surgeon. My physiotherapist was even surprised at how small of a scar I was left with afterwards. Highly recommend him to anyone!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1718808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2009

Great experience from the top down. Bedside manner was awesome. Surgery went great and I am back to normal with my knee. Top notch service and care. Recommend Dr. Leith to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1718807].votes_count ]]