Dr. Jordan Leith

Rate Dr. Jordan Leith

Dr. Jordan Leith's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Both my GP and my physiotherapist had recommended Dr. Leith to me. He is a highly-experienced orthopaedic surgeon. I was impressed with Dr. Leith’s manner and attitude. He is very knowledgeable and impressed me with his discussion my prior surgery and the advice of a third surgeon. I had had an arthroscopic shoulder decompression surgery but was still experiencing pain. Dr. Leith felt that the calcium in my shoulder, which hadn’t been removed in my prior surgery, was almost certainly causing the pain. “It’s like a rock in your shoe.” Surgery was performed in March 2010. He found and removed a lot of calcium from under the tendon. Rehab is going well and I have every expectation that this surgery cleared up the problem. To read more about my story about shoulder pain, non-surgical options, the health system, arthroscopic shoulder surgery and what to expect after surgery see my blog at http://shoulderpain-and-surgery.blogspot.com/

Submitted June 14, 2011 | flag

Dr.Leith is one of the best, if not the best surgeon available. Pre and Post op. visits were executed with precision pin point accuracy.Thank you

Submitted May 6, 2011 | flag

Very skilled and knowledgable, and seriously cares about the patient. Very successful surgery. He is willing to accommodate people who are truly in need. Dr. Leith is in high demand for referrals by top athletes. I am more than completely satisfied. Anyone not satisfied must have a mistaken viewpoint.

Submitted March 27, 2011 | flag

Staff was very rude when booking appointments. Could not get a followup appointment despite having had surgery 6 months ago and still in pain and unstable. It was like come in, get out, and don't come back.

Submitted July 29, 2010 | flag

he did my ACL 1 year after tear.... great job.... good communicator... was running around rugby pitch after 10 months without any swelling.... strength was excellent and didnt seem to have any limitations regarding cutting, side stepping or stop and start... GREAT JOB from a VERY GOOD ORTHO

Submitted May 13, 2010 | flag

Had my acl reconstructed by Dr. Leith. I found him to be very personable, answered all of my questions and seemed genuinely concerned for my well being. Surgery went well and 3 week follow up as well. Highly recommend Dr. Leith.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2010 | flag

I had my ACL reconstruction surgery done by Dr. Leith. He's an awesome guy and a very talented surgeon. My physiotherapist was even surprised at how small of a scar I was left with afterwards. Highly recommend him to anyone!!

Submitted Oct. 5, 2009 | flag

Great experience from the top down. Bedside manner was awesome. Surgery went great and I am back to normal with my knee. Top notch service and care. Recommend Dr. Leith to anyone.

Submitted June 16, 2009 | flag

Dr. Leith has fixed my knee and shoulder and I am doing great. I would highly recommend him for surgery. Very professional, knowledgeable and takes the time to answer all questions.

Submitted June 5, 2009 | flag