Dr. Ivan Rebeyka

Rate Dr. Ivan Rebeyka

Dr. Ivan Rebeyka's Ratings

He was an amazing doctor and performed open heart surgery last may giving me a valve transplant. i would have no other then him perform surgery on me

Submitted March 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Rebeyka is an excellent Surgone. He speaks a little but knows this job very well. My four and three years months Son had a OHS and it went well. May God bless Dr. Rebeyka

Submitted May 12, 2012 | flag

What can I say about the man who performed open heart surgery on my 8 day old son...the surgery went perfectly, my boy showed little swelling and was transferred from the PICU back to NICU 2 days ahead of schedule. Looks like he will lead a perfectly normal life thanks to Dr. Rebeyka and all the fantastic staff at Stollery Hospital. My son had TGA and was diagnosed after birth. Surgery was the Arterial Switch. Good bless Dr. Rebeyka, his staff and Canada's health care system. I will never complain about taxes again after being given a world class surgeon to save my son's life!

Submitted April 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Rebeyka replaced my 25 year old mechanical valve with a new one and replaced aortic root and repaired anyurism , all in one shot . In the week post op , I saw him every day , and though he was busy , took the time to sit and talk and answer all questions/concerns I had . At my 6 week post op check up with cardiologist , He saw me sitting in waiting room , and came over and sat down to talk and see how everything was going , even though he was very busy that day as well . A truly exceptional surgeon that my significant other,children , and myself were very thankful to have as my doctor . His nurse in the office was also extremely helpful and answered any questions or concerns that I had !!! Thank you for extending my life !!!!!!!!!!

Submitted Feb. 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Rebeyka and his staff are nothing short of outstanding. Skilled, caring, patient, knowledgeable, understanding, and kind. This is a very talented group with a very exceptional leader. Thank you so much. Valvoplasty June, 2011.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2011 | flag

Dr.Rebeyka did an OHS for my daughter and we couldn't ask for anyone better. He doesn't say much and we have to ask lots of questions but we are confident that he's one of the best. The surgery went great but there were complications after and he's always around to check on her in PICU. We are glad that he's our surgeon for such a big surgery..

Submitted April 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Rebeyka is a fabulous doctor! I was very lucky to have him perform my operation!

Submitted Nov. 16, 2010 | flag

Best surgeon in the world. My son had 2 open Heart surgeries, done by Dr Rebeyka. He needs another one, we are from France and we will travel all over the world to have him. Even the doctors in France were impress by his work.He is very good and understand parents'worries. HE IS THE BEST>THANKS TO HIM We will never thank him enough. He is our god!

Submitted Aug. 25, 2009 | flag

Dr. Rebeyka operated on my daughter when she was 6 days old and again at 1 year. He couldn't have been any kinder and we are forever in his debt. While sitting in ICU in the middle of the night I would see him pop in to check on his patients. My daughter is now 18 and we have him to thank for her great health. We were sad to see him leave Toronto and Edmonton is extremely lucky to have this fine surgeon.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2009 | flag

Dr. Rebeyka operated several times on my son Jordan Hack at the hospital for sick children in toronto, with the late Dr. Freedom as top cardiologist. We were sorry to see him leave. Dr. Rebeyka, jordan is 20 years old soon. He wouldnt be here if it were not for you. GOD BLESS..sincerly.....SHELLEY HACK. R.I.P Dr.Robert Freedom

Submitted Aug. 3, 2009 | flag