Rate Dr. Robin Saunders

Dr. Robin Saunders's Ratings

Dr Robin Saunders was my family go for 10 years and he was the best Doctor I ever had ! I wish he was my Doctor, but since I no longer live on the Island, I cannot see him anymore ? Highly recommended !

Submitted Sept. 14, 2014 | flag

Not impressed ... with just about any doctor at West Coast clinic in Sooke. It just so happens that Dr. Saunders is the last one I seen there. I've seen a few however when I and some other family members had to come in a few times and the consensus is the same - more interested in the dollar, less interested in the patient. Not one we've had there (and between us, we've seen four of them) actually seem to listen to the concerns of the patient. There is that (sadly) typical attitude of "I know everything, I know better than you, so sit down, shut up, and listen so I can get you out the door and get paid." This latest time I was in regarding some pre-screening tests for cancer. Was nonchalantly informed it may be something, no exams were done, was told it may take a YEAR for a test, and sent on my way. Saw a new doctor now 2 days later, and guess what? Rectal exam instantly performed, scheduled test for cancer no longer than 3 months out, and new doctor listened. Ditch this clinic.

Submitted April 9, 2014 | flag

Had Dr.Saunders for almost two years,he has been amazing. I, on the other hand have most likely made his life "hell". He has just stayed the course and I am sure we will get through this .. I am pleased he is my Doctor.

Submitted June 25, 2013 | flag

The wait time was unbelievable LONG - one hour!!!! My time is just as important as Drs..

Submitted Jan. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Saunders is fantastic! I have him as a maternity doctor and couldn't be happier.. He totally goes out of his way to care for you and is creates a very comfortable environment. Very open, and very knowledgable and TAKES HIS TIME with you to make sure all your questions/concerns are addressed. My first appointment with him, I had written down the wrong time, came in later that day.. They were so understanding and even though I thought they were going to make me re-book they got me in in less than 10 minutes. I was very impressed.. and appreciative. Overall GREAT experience and look forward to future visits.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2012 | flag

We have moved around a lot. He is the best doctor we have ever had. We could not be happier.

Submitted June 7, 2012 | flag

terrible bedside manners, treated my wife like dirt,never got see him personally cause he was always on holiday. i have since changed doctors and was never more happier.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2011 | flag

Horrible doctor who is very set in his ways. Very judgemental and unproffesional. He may seem caring, but take a glance through his notes. Don't trust this doctor.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2011 | flag

He has been my doctor for 18 years. I have had a lot of weird stuff going on with me and he has always been positive and amazes me that he is always right. Has followed thru on tests etc. Absolutely love him. His staff is excellent. Actually a fun environment.

Submitted May 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Robin Saunders has been my Physician for about 12, or 13 years now. He is caring, competent,very professional and yet down to earth and easy to talk to. If you can get him as your Doctor it would be a bonus. He is very busy (because he is good) but it's only time right? I'd rather wait to see a good Dr than be rushed through some uncaring speedy Doctors hands. I travel about 100 kms to see him specifically from up island. I moved but won't change my Doctor. That says a lot.

Submitted March 7, 2011 | flag