Rate Dr. Chris Smith

Dr. Chris Smith's Ratings

I had to find my own OB, as my family doctor is out of town and was not able to provide a referral in Woodstock. I picked Dr. Smith based on these reviews and was very happy with my choice. He was great during the appointments (rating him based on punctuality I don't think is entirely fair, as he did have to leave at one point to go deliver for another patient and I don't think that can be held against him). Although he is busy, I did not feel rushed at any of my appointments and he always took the time to answer any questions. I delivered on a Friday and he came in twice to see me that day, once in the morning to break my water and then later in the early evening to deliver my daughter. My husband was very impressed with his calmness during the delivery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

Dr Smith delivered 6 of my babies and performed surgery for ectopic pregnancy. I have always received excellent care and I truly feel that he is very capable and nowledgeble as well as caring. I would definitely reccomend this doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1722997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Smith is highly professional and super helpful. He has a wealth of knowledge and is an overall excellent doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1723019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Dr. Smith was a great voice for me against my own family physician when he wanted to follow me during my high-risk pregnancies, whereas my GP thought it best if he continued with me. He ran many tests to rule out any possibilities, and took great care of my kids and I. Unfortunetly he has yet to deliver any of my kids, hopefully with the next one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1723018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

I saw Dr. Smith for a D & C after a MC. He had a very abrupt bedside manner and did not seem compassionate at all. He showed up right before I was put under anaesthesia and didn't even speak to me. A little reassurance would have gone a long way. There was no follow-up whatsoever. I could not recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1723017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2010

Excellent doctor, make you feel very comfortable and he listens to you. Would highly recommend him to anyone. Probably the best doctor I have every dealt with and I wish he was my family physican.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1723016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2010

I ripped having my first baby and he then stitched me up. When I went to see my family Dr, he then took out all my stitches & restitched me up..not impressed with this part.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1723015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2010

Dr.Smith is a fantastic doctor! Very knowledgeable, kind, polite, and trustworthy! I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to work with through my difficult pregnancy and delivery.A+++++!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1723014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2009

Dr. Smith is a outstanding doctor. He is very knowledgeable, understanding, friendly, patient and calm. He delivered 4 of my 6 kids and I received excellent, respectful care !!! I'v seen 4 gyns, but Dr. Smith is the very best. I have recommended him to several expecting moms and would highly recommend him to anyone !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1723013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Chris Smith, Delivered me and my son. He was extremely patient and understanding of my situation, as I was very young. I saw him through my pregnancy with my daughter, but he didn't end up delivering her. He is a great doctor. The only complaint being is WHY ARE HIS HANDS SOO BIG!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1723012].votes_count ]]