Rate Dr. Chris Smith

Dr. Chris Smith's Ratings

Dr Smith delivered 6 of my babies and performed surgery for ectopic pregnancy. I have always received excellent care and I truly feel that he is very capable and nowledgeble as well as caring. I would definitely reccomend this doctor!

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Smith is highly professional and super helpful. He has a wealth of knowledge and is an overall excellent doctor!

Submitted June 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. Smith was a great voice for me against my own family physician when he wanted to follow me during my high-risk pregnancies, whereas my GP thought it best if he continued with me. He ran many tests to rule out any possibilities, and took great care of my kids and I. Unfortunetly he has yet to deliver any of my kids, hopefully with the next one.

Submitted May 10, 2011 | flag

I saw Dr. Smith for a D & C after a MC. He had a very abrupt bedside manner and did not seem compassionate at all. He showed up right before I was put under anaesthesia and didn't even speak to me. A little reassurance would have gone a long way. There was no follow-up whatsoever. I could not recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2010 | flag

Excellent doctor, make you feel very comfortable and he listens to you. Would highly recommend him to anyone. Probably the best doctor I have every dealt with and I wish he was my family physican.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2010 | flag

I ripped having my first baby and he then stitched me up. When I went to see my family Dr, he then took out all my stitches & restitched me up..not impressed with this part.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2010 | flag

Dr.Smith is a fantastic doctor! Very knowledgeable, kind, polite, and trustworthy! I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to work with through my difficult pregnancy and delivery.A+++++!!!

Submitted Aug. 23, 2009 | flag

Dr. Smith is a outstanding doctor. He is very knowledgeable, understanding, friendly, patient and calm. He delivered 4 of my 6 kids and I received excellent, respectful care !!! I'v seen 4 gyns, but Dr. Smith is the very best. I have recommended him to several expecting moms and would highly recommend him to anyone !!!

Submitted April 2, 2009 | flag

Chris Smith, Delivered me and my son. He was extremely patient and understanding of my situation, as I was very young. I saw him through my pregnancy with my daughter, but he didn't end up delivering her. He is a great doctor. The only complaint being is WHY ARE HIS HANDS SOO BIG!!

Submitted March 2, 2009 | flag

Dr. Smith delivered my second child, as he was the doctor on call. He had very very poor bedside manners, and was extremely impatient. Based on my experiences, as well as my mother-in-laws, I would never recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2009 | flag